• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat Coldplay do? Lol
hey blackghost

AhaS4Kk.gif

come out and playeeeehhhhhhh
Well I never, you motherfudger........

jakncoke

Banned
With the amount of retarded bans lately, Im leaning to what to forum software and hosts to look into. This shit is just ridiculous

jakncoke

Banned
Its not even just sports age bans anymore, I see a fuck ton of questionable bans lately. What is evil short on cash via whores on europe trips so he trying to cut to amount of traffic to the sites?

ShaneB

Coldplay!!! You dummy! Who am I supposed to cheer with during the Caps game tonight!?!?

edit: I suppose it makes sense to post that in the NHL thread... but ah well.

North Dallas Forty was alright.

Milchjon

Maybe it was the falafel post, would make more sense than this.

Also, biathlon is awesome. Been watching the world cup for years, one of the few legitimately fun sports to watch on TV.

Farooq

Banned

This is good stuff, thanks for the link. Shit like this makes me want Dallas to use their first three picks on the defensive line.

From the article:

BroncosSBplayFOURone020814.jpg

BroncosSBplayFOURtwo020814.jpg

BroncosSBplayFOURfour020814.jpg

Play turns from a potential touchdown, into a turnover. All because of pressure.

Edit: I should add Cosell's analysis.

Cosell said:
The Broncos lined up in a three-by-one set with Demaryius Thomas as the "X iso" to Manning's right, matched on Sherman. Earl Thomas, the deep safety, cheated inside to the three-receiver side. Earl Thomas did that all season against three-by-one sets. The Broncos knew that. There was no over-the-top defender to help Sherman, and Demaryius Thomas beat him to the post. The Broncos got exactly what they wanted. But Avril drove Franklin right into Manning, and on the other side Chris Clemons beat left tackle Chris Clark.

So instead of Manning throwing deep to Thomas, in a play the Broncos set up beautifully because they understood the Seahawks' coverage concept against that set, Avril hit Manning, Smith picked the pass off and returned it for a touchdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom