• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Banned
Drive is such a pretentious piece of shit movie.

Obligatory:

h2koxyg.jpg

Spinluck

Manning's poor performance wasn't helped by a clueless Fox on the sideline. Once they fell behind, they were doomed. Saw the NFL films stuff of Welker on the sideline trying to fire up the offense. When Welker is trying to be your leader and light your fire, you're in deep shit.

fox was a joke that game.

you see your qb struggling like that, and you don't take the drivers seat and enforce some adjustments?

lol smh.

:)

You'll be bust
Gata level comeback
But really Cleveland's looking like a good spot for a young Qb. Decent online, one of best emerging Wrs, good receiving te in Cameron. Pretty defense. And we'll add better talent at Rb and wr with early picks

It's not the talent that makes me think he'll bust. It's the culture. Cleveland has had it's fair share of talent walk through there and it never seems to translate into winning. The front office is so unstable that nobody can ever get settled there. Browns spent more time trying to bury Weeden than give him a chance. I think JFF will get drafted, squirm like rookies do, then get buried by someone in the FO who has a grudge against him or disagreed with the philosophy behind his drafting and the cycle will begin anew.

That Colt McCoy comparison is apt. Either the above happened or they never thought he was the guy (which puts his drafting into question) because the guy was gone in a flash.

Seeing the opinions turns against Barr and towards Mack. There's a sense that Barr is a great athlete that didn't develop much this past year, whereas Mack was the best player on the field when he played. Not much in the way of competition, but he looked good vs Ohio State. Just the Big 10 but still a major conference

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/khalil-mack-vs-ohio-state-2013/

Yeah. I think he'll be really intriguing to see at the Combine.

Nameless

Damn I sincerely hope Johnny doesn't end up like Colt.Colt could have been an NFL superstar by now but the Browns completely disrespected him and probably ruined his career.

Colt lives with God now. Don't mourn for him. He's in a better place.

squicken

It's not the talent that makes me think he'll bust. It's the culture. Cleveland has had it's fair share of talent walk through there and it never seems to translate into winning. The front office is so unstable that nobody can ever get settled there. Browns spent more time trying to bury Weeden than give him a chance. I think JFF will get drafted, squirm like rookies do, then get buried by someone in the FO who has a grudge against him or disagreed with the philosophy behind his drafting and the cycle will begin anew.

That's my worry. Can a team that fires its coach after one year; that drafts, plays then discards its QBs so quickly, really use the required patience for any rookie QB they draft?

It's going to be important for Pettine to get that defense going soon, and for Kyle to keep the run game strong. I remember Weeden threw like 40-50 passes his first game. So stupid

6SPjjs7l.jpg

The pizza is pretty solid despite having no meat. Their marinara is bomb diggity. It's not actually vegan although I flirted with trying it out.

The breadsticks are supposed to be pesto but don't taste very pesto-y. They're also whole grain which means zero flavor.

Check out more of my reviews at leonardlikespizza.com

http://i.imgur.com/6SPjjs7l.jpg[/IMG

The pizza is pretty solid despite having no meat. Their marinara is bomb diggity. It's not actually vegan although I flirted with trying it out.

The breadsticks are supposed to be pesto but don't taste very pesto-y. They're also whole grain which means zero flavor.

Check out more of my reviews at leonardlikespizza.com[/QUOTE]

is eating like a pleb worth it for the girl?

It's incarceratedbob so take it with the biggest grain of salt, doesn't really make sense to me though.
@incarceratedbob: **UPDATED NFL RUMORS**Source: Chris Johnson once cut by Titans will get interest from (Raiders/Giants/Browns) Pettine a big fan of CJ2K

@incarceratedbob: Browns will be all over #CJ2K ... Giants have concerns about his character but they love the big play ability. Raiders will also be in mix

Bucket that pizza looks bomb

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That sort of looks like cheese....I have a feeling it has none of the properties of cheese though.

I've had a lot of vegan food and it all had a woodsy/nutty/herbal flavor to it. Had some pretty decent "chocolate" or whatever once though.

squicken

It's incarceratedbob so take it with the biggest grain of salt, doesn't really make sense to me though.

ICB? c'mon!

Pretty sure Lombardi used to make fun of CJ on Simmons' podcast. He loved Tate, but I think as a draft pick. The Browns aren't going to pay any kind of big $ for a FA RB

Konka

Banned
6SPjjs7l.jpg

Check out more of my reviews at leonardlikespizza.com

Vomit.

ICB? c'mon!

Pretty sure Lombardi used to make fun of CJ on Simmons' podcast. He loved Tate, but I think as a draft pick. The Browns aren't going to pay any kind of big $ for a FA RB
Pretty much what I think. We won't spend big money when we can get a good cheap option in the draft. Just dosent seem to fit what the browns want to do. Also he's kinda a talker, complains when he dosent get the ball enough. The locker room dosent need that. Trent started talking at the end of his browns career too.

......but fuck if we did sign him I'll jump on the wagon, always been a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom