• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Fatford is so fat he managed to use gravity to travel back in time and start for the expansion Bucs.

1631280-doc_brown_full.jpg

MRSA

Banned
So there's a possiblity that when the USA beats Jamaica and Mexico beats Panama that it'll set up a USA vs Mexico Gold Cup final.

Which side are you on, chris?!

I'm going to Boston on Thursday..if I don't come back assume either the Pat fans killed me or I killed enough to be thrown in jail. I bequeath my manga collection to MRSA, you can sell it for a few hundred of dollars to buy your coco.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fatford is so fat he managed to use gravity to travel back in time and start for the expansion Bucs.

The 2008 Detroit Lions are, IMO, the worst team in NFL history. From front office to coaching staff to roster (sans Megatron, Cliff Avril and maybe two other players).

MRSA

Banned
lol.
seriously though, while I am laid back im not exactly beta. Im not scared to tell some to go fuck themselves if they are trying to tell me what to do :)

This is true actually. Competition with others is pretty low at a convention. They are basically scared to even talk to women.

cajun, you wouldn't try to fight me, lets be honest. I'd have Popeyes chicken ready for you when you get home from an overnight shift to pass out to. When you get tired of that, I'd have shawarma for you. I'd be your greatest roomie.

cajunator

Banned
cajun, you wouldn't try to fight me, lets be honest. I'd have Popeyes chicken ready for you when you get home from an overnight shift to pass out to. When you get tired of that, I'd have shawarma for you. I'd be your greatest roomie.

Lol that could work.
food is a great distraction.
hands off my collection though unless you want some fingers shot off heehee

squicken

Getting Spartacus S1 vibes from True Detective S2. Really seems like it could turn out good, if only Vaughn's scenes weren't dragging everything down

cdyhybrid

Well Evo's over and it's now 12:06 which means I'm now 32 years of age.

Happy birthday.

Seems likely a Venn diagram exists on eSports and anime that explains why I watch neither

I was gonna make a really mean Venn diagram, but God spoke to me and told me to lead you - so I'll just say you should check out one of the big eSports tournaments sometime, you might like it. Helps if you're familiar with the game (or at least the genre it's in) of course.

squicken

Happy birthday.

I was gonna make a really mean Venn diagram, but God spoke to me and told me to lead you

hahahaha

I used to play a lot of Quake 3 and Halo 2, and watched a few QT videos of some tournaments. Could just never get into watching other people play the games. My thought on map strategery was I'd worry about stuff like that once I could get a sub 50ms ping

The first few episodes were awful, but by the end of the season it was one of the most awesome things ever. Then Andy got cancer :(

e: Soccer, same as it ever was. I approve of the El Chapo jokes

I agree mostly (the first 3-4 episodes were terrible) but I feel like i'm alone in this by saying that the worst thing to happen to the show was
Batiatus getting killed. He was the best character by a mile.

I was gonna make a really mean Venn diagram, but God spoke to me and told me to lead you - so I'll just say you should check out one of the big eSports tournaments sometime, you might like it. Helps if you're familiar with the game (or at least the genre it's in) of course.
How anyone can sit down and watch nerds play videogames for hours is beyond me.

squicken

Only if Josh Gordon wasn't a complete dumbass. And Haslem didn't have a boner for JFF. It would be okay.

Minnesota would have taken JFF had they picked before CLE. Would people still be high on Bridgewater had he landed with Cleveland? JFF would've almost certainly still been a coke head in MIN, but I don't think Teddy was turning sewage into wine in Cleveland. Cleveland saved MIN from themselves either way

Striker

Minnesota would have taken JFF had they picked before CLE. Would people still be high on Bridgewater had he landed with Cleveland? JFF would've almost certainly still been a coke head in MIN, but I don't think Teddy was turning sewage into wine in Cleveland. Cleveland saved MIN from themselves either way
Vikes have better receivers but the ground attack in Cleve is pretty decent. Certainly good enough to help a young QB and lead to some PA plays. You know the concussion problems for Jordan Cameron is blow for them too. He was one of the better up & coming TE's until those struck.

Any QB Cleveland drafted would bust. They don't call them the Clowns for nothing.

Top Bottom