• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Was easily one of the best coaches in the NFL, hope he returns soon. Preferably the Browns one day.

In terms of winning games? Sure.

He was basically a locker room cancer though which you just can't have in the pros. Didn't sound like he knew how to do deal with professional athletes and wanted to treat them like college players.

He was basically a locker room cancer though which you just can't have in the pros. Didn't sound like he knew how to do deal with professional athletes and wanted to treat them like college players.

I'll take a season or two of Browns winning with several years of drama afterwards!

Too many divas and dramaqueens and players with too much ego in professional locker rooms. Such a shame.

MechDX

Not everyone can have a BOB

Draxal

Problem I have with Evo is that I don't think that moment with Daigo beating Justin Wong in SF3 Third Strike will ever be topped.

MPNGGL1.jpg

045Mr.gif

Zeke

Interesting makes me wonder if hardy will see a lot of snaps come preseason. I hope they bring his suspension down to two games instead of five. Still hurts him being out two division games but at least we'd have him for the pats game. Pats, hawks and packers are games I have circled.

Interesting makes me wonder if hardy will see a lot of snaps come preseason. I hope they bring his suspension down to two games instead of five. Still hurts him being out two division games but at least we'd have him for the pats game. Pats, hawks and packers are games I have circled.

As far as I remember players can play and train during preseason, it only starts the day after the last preseason game.

Also Dutch, do you have a high rez pic? I can't tell what I'm looking at.

Lmfao Depay the next Ronaldo, okay.

Better than anything your country will have in the future. He will be even better than my bae Eden.

As far as I remember players can play and train during preseason, it only starts the day after the last preseason game.

Also Dutch, do you have a high rez pic? I can't tell what I'm looking at.

If I could have found a bigger one, I would have used it.

A little hyperbole but he is a rising superstar for sure.

tumblr_ngywrjQah91tp5565o1_400.gif

I know Dutch likes to exaggerate, but I know him pretty well. He's got fantastic potential, just hope his relative small height isn't gonna hold him back in the EPL, but it shouldn't since he's build like a small block of concrete with extreme speed. He'll definitely do miles better than Di Maria.

Yeah blonde is pretty boring (Sorry wienke) although I still call dibs on sara underwood....just something about her....also wtf with all the soccer!? We only have a week before camps people, keep it together!

I know Dutch likes to exaggerate, but I know him pretty well. He's got fantastic potential, just hope his relative small height isn't gonna hold him back in the EPL, but it shouldn't since he's build like a small block of concrete with extreme speed. He'll definitely do miles better than Di Maria.
Would you rather have Depay or Raheem Sterling?

We only have a week before camps people, keep it together!
You played Rocket League the other day. ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

Would you rather have Depay or Raheem Sterling?

You played Rocket League the other day. ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

Depay.

Even without the Dutch bias. Sterling has the body of a 5 year old boy and gets way too much hype for what he has shown.

When do I ever exaggerate?

Also,

tumblr_n1step5Ujk1rdqbfro1_500.gif

Gingers chicks rule all.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I like ginger chicks too. But again Amy Adams is a natural blonde ;)

I think if something like 2% of the world's population is blonde, redheads are like 1% or less so they're even more uncommon. Thank god that's not my first preference although I'm kinda red headed myself (dark strawberry blonde mostly always referred to it more as a "German red" instead of an Irish one).

Well, I do believe Sterling is a bit overhyped because he's English and gets covered way more than a guy from the Eredivisie. Also doesn't have the physical strength of Depay when you see how they're build. However, he's obviously already got some EPL experience under his belt, while Depay only has to face a handful of really decent to good teams in the Eredivisie.

Still, he's shown he can adapt well by performing admirably for the Dutch NT, at the WC in particular, as well and obviously has got some history with Van Gaal. If anyone will be able to get the best out of Depay, it'll be him and for half the price of Sterling, I'd pick Depay at the moment.

Top Bottom