• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1082023

giphy.gif

GAF man
That's something I could see Cajun saying

Have you guys got anyone to replace Kramer? I heard he went after money in the Middle East.

Lost Kramer and Van Duijen, basically our best attacking options and did nothing to replace them so far.

Schaken, former Feyenoord player, is somebody they are interested in apperently, but nothing yet.

Lost Kramer and Van Duijen, basically our best attacking options and did nothing to replace them so far.

Schaken, former Feyenoord player, is somebody they are interested in apperently, but nothing yet.

Damn, that's quite a hit up front. I have no idea what ADO's transfer budget is for a Summer window, but hope you guys can get some good players in.

Mech, please give a non-bias opinion here. The online bookie I got my money on has the Texans at 4.5 times your money on them winning the division. What do you realistically think your chances are at taking that division.

Because your several months of hyping up your team even got me believing in them and will maybe throw down a little bet on them.

MechDX

Mech, please give a non-bias opinion here. The online bookie I got my money on has the Texans at 4.5 times your money on them winning the division. What do you realistically think your chances are at taking that division.

Because your several months of hyping up your team even got me believing in them and will maybe throw down a little bet on them.

I honestly don't know. 4-12 or 12-4. IMO the defense is going to be a top 3 unit in the league barring injuries. They are going to run the living Shit out of the ball with Foster, Blue, Hilliard and Polk

Mallett is the x factor. People here rag on him but he showed in his one healthy game last year he can run this offense with O'Briens expectations

They WILL beat the Colts twice. The Jags will be better than anyone is giving them credit for and the Tacks will have a good defense

I honestly don't know. 4-12 or 12-4. IMO the defense is going to be a top 3 unit in the league barring injuries. They are going to run the living Shit out of the ball with Foster, Blue, Hilliard and Polk

Mallett is the x factor. People here rag on him but he showed in his one healthy game last year he can run this offense with O'Briens expectations

They WILL beat the Colts twice. The Jags will be better than anyone is giving them credit for and the Tacks will have a good defense

Alrighty, thanks. You were still 9-7 last year and lost twice against them. If those games will be the key this year and you're guaranteeing 2 victories against the Lucks, I might just go ahead with it.

MechDX

Alrighty, thanks. You were still 9-7 last year and lost twice against them. If those games will be the key this year and you're guaranteeing 2 victories against the Lucks, I might just go ahead with it.

Texans were beating them in every facet of the game in that second meeting until a cheap play broke Fitzpatrick's leg and Savage played like a rookie 4th round QB not named Russell Wilson.

All of those yards TY had vs them came in the first 2 quarters of game one. They basically shut him down the next 6 quarters. 2nd year in the system and all reports are saying they feel 100x more confident.

Remember that one game from Flynn against the Lions? He looked pretty good.

MechDX

Remember that one game from Flynn against the Lions? He looked pretty good.

Do you people just select random lines to reply to? Notice I said he is an x factor?

X factor meaning no one really knows. He didn't have training camp with the team last year and tore his pec in that Browns game.

Only sure thing I feel confident about is that if Hoyer starts we are royally screwed

Do you people just select random lines to reply to? Notice I said he is an x factor?

X factor meaning no one really knows. He didn't have training camp with the team last year and tore his pec in that Browns game.

Only sure thing I feel confident about is that if Hoyer starts we are royally screwed

Yes, otherwise I'd have to make a proper counter argument.

Top Bottom