• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Bread

Banned
image.php
if your avatar didn't suck i would put that here

Greg

general tso's for lunch :')

and I had one of those new iced coffees from Starbucks and it tasted no different than the regular iced coffee even though it was 50 cents more

Nevertheless, this will be remembered.
But then again, I guess I deserve it to shit on women's soccer like that.

This thread needs more you and, of course, Socom

Ncvqn0V.jpg

I know that map so well.

Man I want a remake. Also, I saw a rumor that they might remake Modern Warfare 1. Would buy it in an instance, just to play the SP again.

I know that map so well.

Man I want a remake. Also, I saw a rumor that they might remake Modern Warfare 1. Would buy it in an instance, just to play the SP again.

If those fucks would finally invest in fully dedicated servers for once. I was so sick of having to deal with 'Lag Compensation' or whatever you can name it when playing with Americans

If those fucks would finally invest in fully dedicated servers for once. I was so sick of having to deal with 'Lag Compensation' or whatever you can name it when playing with Americans

I also want to re-play the MP. It was clean and simple, without millions of goddamn kill streaks and whatever.

World at War is still the GOAT though.

I also want to re-play the MP. It was clean and simple, without millions of goddamn kill streaks and whatever.

I agree, MW2 is where the series lost me. So many layers of crap on top of crap.

WaW is underrated. Campaign was great (although grenade spam got a little tiresome on Veteran) and War was an amazing MP mode. The tanks on some maps were awful though.

I agree, MW2 is where the series lost me. So many layers of crap on top of crap.

WaW is underrated. Campaign was great (although grenade spam got a little tiresome on Veteran) and War was an amazing MP mode. The tanks on some maps were awful though.

War was the best game mode. The only one I played on WaW. Game felt so robust, guns felt and sounded great and the maps were fantastic.

I googled 'Modern Warfare remake' and apparently there are extremely successful petitions to remake MW2. WHAT THE FUCK.

FF :'))))))

the Confrontation version was great too

It was so nice to see a couple classic maps in (back then) HD. I must admit, though, I'm more of a sucker for the Socom 3 maps. Those were my faves.

Greg

It was so nice to see a couple classic maps in (back then) HD. I must admit, though, I'm more of a sucker for the Socom 3 maps. Those were my faves.
I really really really hated S3... bigger maps, vehicles, uuuuuuuugh

I loved every remake from Confrontation though - Night Stalker was crazy good

I really really really hated S3... bigger maps, vehicles, uuuuuuuugh

I loved every remake from Confrontation though - Night Stalker was crazy good

Yea the CF Maps were really well done. Except for me personally Blizzard because I don't snipe.

I agree with the big maps and vehicles, but the small maps were just soooo good.

Yeah you'd get permed.

I just wanna say that I want the option of having boxart with only a dude. Nothing personal to the women, I just don't like women's soccer and am a fan of men's soccer. You think that's banworthy outside the fort?

I mean, I bought TLOU and that Ellie in the front.

BigAT

I just wanna say that I want the option of having boxart with only a dude. Nothing personal to the women, I just don't like women's soccer and am a fan of men's soccer. You think that's banworthy outside the fort?

A man has the right to his opinion, does he not? Does freedom of expression not exist anymore? Go let them know how you feel!

Greg

Yea the CF Maps were really well done. Except for me personally Blizzard because I don't snipe.

I agree with the big maps and vehicles, but the small maps were just soooo good.
I imagine they were pretty tough to keep intact dealing with improved draw distance coming from PS2

you could tell a lot of design decisions/choke points were made because of the limits of the system at the time

I imagine they were pretty tough to keep intact dealing with improved draw distance coming from PS2

you could tell a lot of design decisions/choke points were made because of the limits of the system at the time

I wonder how difficult it would be to remake them to this gen. I need to see all the maps in full next-gen HD glory. BELIEVE.

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell 4m4 minutes ago
JUST IN: NFL splits $7.24 BILLION w/its teams in national revenue from last season. Each team gets $226.4M, which is mostly TV $.

GoodellMoneyDive.gif

BigAT

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell 4m4 minutes ago
JUST IN: NFL splits $7.24 BILLION w/its teams in national revenue from last season. Each team gets $226.4M, which is mostly TV $.

http://thesportsgeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/GoodellMoneyDive.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Why Goodell isn't going anywhere, regardless of the other stupid things he does.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Go for it.

I'll make some popcorn.

Confrontation, you should absolutely go in there and state your mind. What kind of commie establishment is evilore running these days when people can't talk freely and openly about the critical issues that surround us. Disgusting.

@Dutch, soccer talk is informally banned. But you're cool, so I'll indulge you. United's PROBABLY going to end up having to sell DDG (which I hate because he personally may have took them to Europe last season, especially in the early days of 352 when the backline looked dodgy), but if they get Ramos out of the deal that will be a nice consolation prize. On top of that, they'll probably bring in a top flight forward. According to the papers in Germany, Bayern turned down a superhumongous deal from LVG for Mueller so there's that.

Top Bottom