• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Confrontation, you should absolutely go in there and state your mind. What kind of commie establishment is evilore running these days when people can't talk freely and openly about the critical issues that surround us. Disgusting.

@Dutch, soccer talk is informally banned. But you're cool, so I'll indulge you. United's PROBABLY going to end up having to sell DDG (which I hate because he personally may have took them to Europe last season, especially in the early days of 352 when the backline looked dodgy), but if they get Ramos out of the deal that will be a nice consolation prize. On top of that, they'll probably bring in a top flight forward. According to the papers in Germany, Bayern turned down a superhumongous deal from LVG for Mueller so there's that.

This post makes me think we should start impeachment proceedings.

Confrontation, you should absolutely go in there and state your mind. What kind of commie establishment is evilore running these days when people can't talk freely and openly about the critical issues that surround us. Disgusting.

@Dutch, soccer talk is informally banned. But you're cool, so I'll indulge you. United's PROBABLY going to end up having to sell DDG (which I hate because he personally may have took them to Europe last season, especially in the early days of 352 when the backline looked dodgy), but if they get Ramos out of the deal that will be a nice consolation prize. On top of that, they'll probably bring in a top flight forward. According to the papers in Germany, Bayern turned down a superhumongous deal from LVG for Mueller so there's that.

If ManU is gonna spend, it's gonna be for Otamendi first. Then sell someone and get another striker.

Also, I cannot believe how many people want me out of here. This is disappointing.

Confrontation, I'm actually being serious. Go post your opinion. You'll be laughed at, but you won't get banned.

This post makes me think we should start impeachment proceedings.

The two-teamer dare challenges my rule.

Imposter Chris, et tu? I allow you to post large bum women without interference and this is how you betray me?

Confrontation, I'm actually being serious. Go post your opinion. You'll be laughed at, but you won't get banned.

The two-teamer dare challenges my rule.

Imposter Chris, et tu? I allow you to post large bum women without interference and this is how you betray me?

We had an agreement! No soccer talk and you let it run rampant...it is you who failed in our agreement, not I!

Drunk President :jnc would probably get the thread shut down in under 6 hours.

We should purge the Pats fans honestly.

I fully support this endeavor.

We had an agreement! No soccer talk and you let it run rampant...it is you who failed in our agreement, not I!

Yesterday we had a lot of soccer instead of a lot of anime.

One of which puts you on an FBI watchlist and embarasses you in front of every person who crosses your laptop screen.

The other is...soccer.

Tell me what I've done is not for the best.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I just wanna say that I want the option of having boxart with only a dude. Nothing personal to the women, I just don't like women's soccer and am a fan of men's soccer. You think that's banworthy outside the fort?

I mean, I bought TLOU and that Ellie in the front.

Print it out, put it on the box, fap.

CKYPu-uVAAAXA7s.jpg

Draxal

Noticed they didn't have the license for Japan in that, were they locked to another game? I wanted to relive that beat down.

Noticed they didn't have the license for Japan in that, were they locked to another game? I wanted to relive that beat down.

Yeah, the Japan Football Association is exclusively licensed to PES.

Except for the FIFA World Cup games curiously enough.

EDIT: Upon further research it appears that they aren't even licensed in PES as of 2014

Yesterday we had a lot of soccer instead of a lot of anime.

One of which puts you on an FBI watchlist and embarasses you in front of every person who crosses your laptop screen.

The other is...soccer.

Tell me what I've done is not for the best.

Hey you made promises and only kept half of it, that's not leadership material. Just saying.

Top Bottom