• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

The people have spoken so...soccer talk (men, women, virtual, or otherwise) is banned per executive order.

Just out of curiosity, who do yall think is better: Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?

Grover please, as your vice president, I highly suggest against the soccer ban. The soccer seasons start way before the NFL season, it's a sport that a lot of NFL Gaffers are getting into (Just look at the army of Arsebros, lead by Squicken) and we need something to pass the time.

As long as it stays within certain limits, doesn't become a "handegg" argument and the amount of .Gifs will be kept to a minimum, I don't see why it should be completely off the table.

It's better than having this thread on page 2 or have 75% of the pages consist of a fucked up MRSA talking to himself.

Godslay

Banned
Looks like NFL Gamepass is available this year in the US.

Now the question is, are the games live? If so how much?

E: They are not live. Goddamit NFL why are you so stupid?

ampere

A man is only as good as his word, so the fivehead takes it on integrity alone.

DC9k9Ht.gif

Peypey gon' peypey

Peyton Manning. He played the game the white way. I mean the right way.

Typical Eagles fan

Malalaw

Can never catch a break, girlfriend is in the hospital right now, hopefully she doesn't have the kid so early. Will keep you guys posted!

ampere

If you can't beat a 38 year old white man onto the field, then maybe you should sit your ass down?

You're supposed to be nice to grandpa, but he's supposed to know when it's time for his nap.

Can never catch a break, girlfriend is in the hospital right now, hopefully she doesn't have the kid so early. Will keep you guys posted!

Good luck man. Hope they are both healthy.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
UPDATE: #Titans WR Justin Hunter facing charges of "malicious intent, stabbing, cutting wounding" http://t.co/h3XJVSiMkx
#NFL

Slower than Mallett's 40 yard dash.

inbreeding

Seems reasonable given his preferences. It's clear his full name is Alligatorjandro McPoyle.

How did you become a pillow raping, animu jag fan

Gata is actually asking a good on topic question here. How DOES that happen?

How did you become a pillow raping, animu jag fan

Well the first part isn't true or at least not true yet. How I become a animu was due to extreme depression and anxiety issues during my late Middle School/early High school life, was one of the few things to comfort me. As for a Jag fan from NY......my theory is that I have the same genetic make up as Kave has to inflict unneeded despair onto oneselfs.

cajunator

Banned
Well the first part isn't true or at least not true yet. How I become a animu was due to extreme depression and anxiety issues during my late Middle School/early High school life, was one of the few things to comfort me. As for a Jag fan from NY......my theory is that I have the same genetic make up as Kave has to inflict unneeded despair onto oneselfs.

I got into anime around 1997 or so.
Used to be really shy and quiet. Now Im very extroverted and extremely happy. Anime is the greatest drug.

Top Bottom