• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

crisp-16.jpg

Cajun....wtf

RBH

xboxone_1tbconsole_madden16_uscan_anl_rgb.png

If you’re a fan of any EA game, the Xbox One Madden NFL 16 bundle with one year of EA Access is a dream come true. On top of access to The Vault, a collection of awesome EA titles that are free to play anytime, and saving 10 percent on all EA digital purchases, EA Access gives members the chance play upcoming EA games on Xbox One for a limited time before their release and the ability to keep your progress if you decide to purchase the game. That’s right, with EA Access, you can take Madden NFL 16 for a spin beginning on August 20th before the full game launches on August 25th only on Xbox One.

Available for $399 USD, you can pre-order the Xbox One Madden NFL 16 Bundle at participating retailers now. The bundle hits stores August 18th, a week ahead of the full game’s launch on August 25th.

MRSA

Banned
I have been violated by Amazon......

I ordered a 4 pack of Burt's Bees Lip Balm and only got 3 out of 4........so violated :(

MRSA

Banned
Another night of zero sleep. Only this time its in the hospital that for some reason its as hot in here as it is outside.

Sleeping in a hospital is easy when you're getting paid to do it.

I secretly hope for my Amazon orders to be delayed or jacked up.

Their customer service is too good.

Amazon has missed shipment and gave me things for free, Amazon is second only to Apple in CS.

Line_HTX

Hello, there. Talk about so physically drained the whole day from lack of sleep.

Well Evo's over and it's now 12:06 which means I'm now 32 years of age.

Happy birthday, man! Fuck that EVO ending though... A stick malfunction like that on the Final FINAL game ruined it. That shit felt like the Superdome power outage of the Ravens/49ers. The Losers Finals automatically defaults to the best set. Well, at least he's getting married now. That Xiaoyu cosplay though.

y2jIo9dq.png

DAFUQ? Woshige was on Sportscenter?!!

Hello, there. Talk about so physically drained the whole day from lack of sleep.

Happy birthday, man! Fuck that EVO ending though... A stick malfunction like that on the Final FINAL game ruined it. That shit felt like the Superdome power outage of the Ravens/49ers. The Losers Finals automatically defaults to the best set. Well, at least he's getting married now. That Xiaoyu cosplay though.

y2jIo9dq.png

DAFUQ? Woshige was on Sportscenter?!!

Oh Bruce.. you had it for a second man.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well it's for the best because I think I was catching feels anyway.

Online dating feels like a huge pain in the ass right now because there's zero excitement and it's boring as shit. Need to go meet some chicks out in the wild.

cdyhybrid

Well it's for the best because I think I was catching feels anyway.

Online dating feels like a huge pain in the ass right now because there's zero excitement and it's boring as shit. Need to go meet some chicks out in the wild.

Come to Seattle. I'll let you wear my Beast Mode jersey for a night and you'll have your pick of the litter.

Top Bottom