• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

I just got a jury summons. I thought you had to be registered to vote for this to happen?

How did they find me????

giphy.gif

Malalaw

Sometimes I want to get on the mic and curse out my team for being a bunch of shitfucks. This game sometimes makes me hate everything.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Line_HTX

Thursday Night Football will be all be below average games, and the Yahoo exclusive London game will be boring enough to watch some anime instead.

Great, you guys had to remind me that Thursday Night Football still exists.

But I disagree, it's better than nothing! Yet substantially worse than Sunday football.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Daily remainder the Detroit Lions have 6 nationally televised games this year. The NFL is obviously showing confidence in this team.

wienke how much longer am I banished with this avatar for? I forgot if it was the start of preseason or regular season. I think it was preseason.

MechDX

Bitching about TNF when we are in the off season boredom.

Congrats NFL GAF, you have caught up with every topic in the OT

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Daily remainder the Detroit Lions have 6 nationally televised games this year. The NFL is obviously showing confidence in this team.

wienke how much longer am I banished with this avatar for? I forgot if it was the start of preseason or regular season. I think it was preseason.

No clue but the avatar looks good on you. You actually look like a winner for once.

I guess you can change it the day of the Hall of Fame game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There's a thread about whether or not it's weird to eat at a chinese buffet alone.

I'm trying to remember an age where I was that awkward and I'm coming up blank.

Narag

There's a thread about whether or not it's weird to eat at a chinese buffet alone.

I'm trying to remember an age where I was that awkward and I'm coming up blank.

Some people are really self-conscious. You'll see the same thing with the quarterly "Is it weird to go to the movies alone?" thread too.

I go to lunch alone all the time during work. I prefer to eat by myself at the restaurant than taking the food back to work and eating in the break room, where people can't shut the fuck up.

Top Bottom