• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

DMczaf

This thread...

CKe6QWoUcAASz9Q.jpg

cajunator

Banned
There's a thread about whether or not it's weird to eat at a chinese buffet alone.

I'm trying to remember an age where I was that awkward and I'm coming up blank.

Some people are really self-conscious. You'll see the same thing with the quarterly "Is it weird to go to the movies alone?" thread too.

Yeah this place has some major insecurities. Especially the thread about drinking with a straw. Ive literally never even thought about it other than a device to drink out of with fast food. Apparently its phallic? Thats a really unhealthy sized phallusI makes me wonder what other shit gaffers are afraid of damaging their fragile egos.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yeah this place has some major insecurities. Especially the thread about drinking with a straw. Ive literally never even thought about it other than a device to drink out of with fast food. Apparently its phallic? Thats a really unhealthy sized phallusI makes me wonder what other shit gaffers are afraid of damaging their fragile egos.

• No hotdogs
  • No sausages
  • No umbrellas
  • Coffee, not tea
  • No eating a bananna while moaning
  • Steak and fried chicken are the only acceptable meats
  • Did I say meat, I meant dead animal carcasses

cajunator

Banned
  • No hotdogs
  • No sausages
  • No umbrellas
  • Coffee, not tea
  • No eating a bananna while moaning
  • Steak and fried chicken are the only acceptable meats
  • Did I say meat, I meant dead animal carcasses

I make social faux pas all the time without realizing it. Usually nobody says anything or better they actually will tell me whats wrong and I simply change it lol.
I suppose I just am not very self aware to a fault and it makes for very little social anxiety. Sometimes I do something silly and people laugh. To me thats positive feedback. At least a few people smiled today.
at the end of the day, unless they know me personally, they just go home, maybe talk about the silly dude in the hallway doing goofy things, then go on with life. Ill never know and I dont care.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I make social faux pas all the time without realizing it. Usually nobody says anything or better they actually will tell me whats wrong and I simply change it lol.
I suppose I just am not very self aware to a fault and it makes for very little social anxiety. Sometimes I do something silly and people laugh. To me thats positive feedback. At least a few people smiled today.
at the end of the day, unless they know me personally, they just go home, maybe talk about the silly dude in the hallway doing goofy things, then go on with life. Ill never know and I dont care.

Yeah, people are cockwads, generally speaking. Faux pas are usually just things other people, with their limited understanding of the the world don't understand. I remember being a teen and holding hands with a girl in a post office line and getting berated for PDA.

Just do you, cajun and tell the rest of the world to eat a dick. As long as you keep squeeing and nobody is getting hurt, fuck 'em.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah, people are cockwads, generally speaking. Faux pas are usually just things other people, with their limited understanding of the the world don't understand. I remember being a teen and holding hands with a girl in a post office line and getting berated for PDA.

Just do you, cajun and tell the rest of the world to eat a dick. As long as you keep squeeing and nobody is getting hurt, fuck 'em.

Yup thats the idea!

bionic77

You fools are not giving me much incentive to want to come back here.

Maybe its better that way. I obviously pissed off the mods (I believe my last ban was for complained how shitty NBA GAF has gotten) or Gata got to them so I am not long for this place anyways.

BigAT

You guys that think shitty posters won't continue to be shitty posters just because there is football being played...I just don't see it.

squicken

SPECTRE looks good. From Russia with Love feels. Glad they are getting some gadgets back in as well. Done right, those are cool. Done wrong, you have some of the Brosnan films

Fox318

SPECTRE looks good. From Russia with Love feels. Glad they are getting some gadgets back in as well. Done right, those are cool. Done wrong, you have some of the Brosnan films

The Brosnan films were not that bad. Die Another Day is the worst but at least it has that awesome sword fight.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The big problem with those Brosnan films were that they had pared down the budget so far that the sets, effects and stunts were mostly second rate.

Top Bottom