• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Water/Amusement parks are boring as shit to me. So are Zoos.

When I was in first grade there was a class trip to the Zoo and I actually turned it down cause it sounded so boring.

Holy shit that Rebel Wilson thread infuriates me. I see the Fat People Defense Force was out in full glory there.

Yes, becoming overly obese will make someone way less attractive, get over it. How some people could say she is hot is beyond me, but I guess some people fall for that kind of thing or are fat themselves. Oh well, everyone has got their tastes. Just like Wienke with blondes.

Thank goodness that thread is locked.

FUCK

squicken

The big problem with those Brosnan films were that they had pared down the budget so far that the sets, effects and stunts were mostly second rate.

Definitely. They always looked about 10 years behind everything else in the fx department. The set piece in Tomorrow Never Dies is soo bad

I'm not saying anything about the movies, I'm just saying Brosnan was fucking amazing as a Bond. He had the class, the humor and delivered the well known cheesy one-liners with absolute perfection.

Pepiope

Bradford's not getting injured this year.

If he underwhelms, it'll be because he didn't play well enough, not because he couldn't get on the field.

And the local media will ask "Chip Kelly hasn't won a playoff game, is it time for a new head coach?"
Chip is here at least until his contract is up, guaranteed.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Better than looking great in the main dining room.

stafford-espn-083112.jpg

Pepiope

Is there really a history of a guy being so injured and then making a decent career afterwards?
Maclin, Peterson, Drew Brees had a bad injury, Brady (needs to get injured again), etc etc etc.

Plus, it's not like he's a mobile QB to begin with. Give him a wheelchair for all I care, his arm works.

Pepiope

Right but Bradford was also injury prone in college with his shoulder.
Maclin's first ACL injury was in college.

Know what finally fixed Maclin's injury woes? Chip Fucking Kelly's program. Healthiest team in the NFL past 2 years, watch and learn!

Top Bottom