• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Grexeno

We are not going to see any streaming service offer all NFL games simulcasted for a long time. The cable companies and networks will throw obscene amounts of money at the NFL to make sure that doesn't happen.

Anime has been eradicated (ya welcome)

Soccer has been significantly curbed

And we're coming to the end of the offseason now, so no more theme days, except for Disrespect Thursday of course.

8PSpH.gif

Godslay

Banned
We are not going to see any streaming service offer all NFL games simulcasted for a long time. The cable companies and networks will throw obscene amounts of money at the NFL to make sure that doesn't happen.

It's already out there in segments.

Direct TV, Verizon, and Gamepass overseas. It's too bad they couldn't give us Gamepass in the US like it works elsewhere. Wonder if you VPN into US gamepass if you could get the live games.

Pepiope

The NFC is going to be even more of a dumpster fire this year isn't it. If the NFC East doesn't get better, 3/4 of the conference is going to be flaming garbage. The Vikings and Lions will be the wildcard teams, Mark Sanchez will be a starting QB in the playoffs, Green Bay will choke in Seattle again and the Seachickens will be in the Super Bowl again. Fucking yawn.

Or it could be great! Fuck the Eagles.
Stop this Bradford hate. He will play all season long.

Let's talk about NFL football a little. At least tangentially.

The Miserable No-Good Life of new 49ers coach Jim Tomsula

Choice Packages

His great-grandfather was a Hungarian immigrant who worked in the coal mills of Indiana, Pa, where he was hit by a coal pulverizer and died on the job. Despite not knowing how to drive, his widow packed her four kids in the car and crashed twice on her way to Homestead, where she was able to find work washing the floors of churches. Years later Tomsula’s grandfather opened a restaurant, Hungarian Village, in the shadow of Forbes Field, the one-time home of the Steelers and Pirates. Tomsula’s father worked in the kitchen. When Forbes Field closed in 1970, so did the business. Everyone had to find new jobs.

In 1997, Julie took their two daughters, Britney, 4, and Brooke, 2, to stay with relatives in Florida while everything they owned was put in storage. And so began the year that Tomsula lived in a car, a red Cadillac given to him by his Uncle Tic. Tomsula drove the 430 miles down to Catawba and became an unpaid volunteer assistant at his alma mater, charged with strength and conditioning. He slept in parking lots and cleaned himself up in the locker room. To combat loneliness, he kept a black lab and a cat as roommates. Tomsula hung his suits in the back seat, right above the litter box.

“Ah, the homeless period,” he says. “Everyone makes it out to be a bad thing, but it really wasn’t.”

Line_HTX

kasism tokes

:jnc

Uhh, isn't DirecTV getting sued because of NFL Sunday Ticket? Something about anti-trust or illegal monopoly or something?

*Desperate roundup on anything because this month is boring as fuck with nothing happening for days...*

Cowboys Executive VP says that Dez Bryant's playoff "not a catch" call was correct. Finally, a reasonable Cowboy that's not a blind fool for once! XD

49ers Owner says that Jim Tomsula is going to be the next Steve Kerr. Yeah... I'm sure they'll win it all with the new guy. Good luck getting past Russell. Squidward's going to need it. XD

JABEE

You fools are not giving me much incentive to want to come back here.

Maybe its better that way. I obviously pissed off the mods (I believe my last ban was for complained how shitty NBA GAF has gotten) or Gata got to them so I am not long for this place anyways.

I am glad you are back, fellow Eagles fan!

You fools are not giving me much incentive to want to come back here.

Maybe its better that way. I obviously pissed off the mods (I believe my last ban was for complained how shitty NBA GAF has gotten) or Gata got to them so I am not long for this place anyways.

Why are you ignoring me on PS4 ;_;

Choose one: Lukaku or Benteke?

Lukaku every day all day.

Depay over both of them though

Top Bottom