• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

head.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gonna have to switch back to Reggie when I get home now that training camp has started.

Who is the most delusional poster here?

Pepiope, Kas, or Mech? All three seem to be under some kinda of delusion that their quarterbacks are worth a damn.

I swear as Brady gets older and scruffier he looks more and more like a white Randy Moss.

:jnc

Damn that looks awesome, I'm pre-ordering a jersey asap. Ok mech I guess we can be friends again. (until you go bat shit crazy again and start supporting the pats)

I made the right decision rooting for philly next year, thanks friend!

Gonna have to switch back to Reggie when I get home now that training camp has started.

Pepiope, Kas, or Mech? All three seem to be under some kinda of delusion that their quarterbacks are worth a damn.

Did you even have to ask? It's Kas. Pepiope gets a pass because he hasn't had years of Bradford failing his team. Mech gets a pass because he doesn't even know if it's going to be Hoyer or Mallet.

Kas has watched Fatford be shit for years and still laps it up.

MechDX

But you have the new Reggie White as an avatar.

King of Texans AGE my ass

Pepiope

It's not a delusion. A healthy Bradford is a pretty good QB, can anyone disagree with that?

Line_HTX

Man, what the fuck is going on up in Seattle? It feels like everyday a player wants to get a new contract. Paging cdyhybrid.

I know the women he goes out with aren't all of the highest moral character but calling them slip n'slides might be a bit much don't you think?

This is disrespectful

I never thought of calling women slip n'slides. I was referring to Gronk, I want to say in his book, saying he's an expert at those and how to dive and slide proper.....

FUCK YOU, CHRIS! IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS THINKING IN THAT CONTEXT OR ANYTHING! HMPH!
dolphin-holder-takes-snap-off-face-against-patriots-b.gif

Godslay

Banned
Did you even have to ask? It's Kas. Pepiope gets a pass because he hasn't had years of Bradford failing is team. Mech gets a pass because he doesn't even know if it's going to be Hoyer or Mallet.

Kas has watch Fatford be shit for years and still laps it up.

Hmm, Lions made the playoffs last year, Eagles shat at home.

Yet, Eagles are SB champions this year.

Kas at least has recent history and Stafford being in the top 10 of QBs backing his delusion.

You guys have Chip who hasn't done anything, paired with Bradford who hasn't done anything and you're talking about the SB?

The best thing about you team is Tebow, and nobody sees that!

Pepiope

Hmm, Lions made the playoffs last year, Eagles shat at home.

Yet, Eagles are SB champions this year.

Kas at least has recent history and Stafford being in the top 10 of QBs backing his delusion.

You guys have Chip who hasn't done anything, paired with Bradford who hasn't done anything and you're talking about the SB?

The best thing about you team is Tebow, and nobody sees that!
We were 10-6 with subpar QB play last season. The birds massively upgraded the defense and upgraded RB. QB is a question mark, but it sucked last year anyway.

If Bradford is healthy, we're SB contenders.

jakncoke

Banned

Pepiope is entering kas and chicagocubsfan level of irrational delusion all 3 think their teams have won multiple sb/ws. Its like they are sharing the same crack pipe its cherry red and they are playing video games in teh same room but think its reality

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Man, what the fuck is going on up in Seattle? It feels like everyday a player wants to get a new contract. Paging cdyhybrid.

They smartly signed guys to long term extensions before they had the most individual + team success they've had the last few years. Now those guys want to get paid. Honestly should just tell them to get fucked, nobody forced those guys to sign those deals.

Line_HTX

I like your Watt avatar, but if you insist... It's
Mech
. He secretly
LOVES Hoyer. XD

I never thought of calling women slip n'slides. I was referring to Gronk, I want to say in his book, saying he's an expert at those and how to dive and slide proper.....

FUCK YOU, CHRIS! IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS THINKING IN THAT CONTEXT OR ANYTHING! HMPH!
dolphin-holder-takes-snap-off-face-against-patriots-b.gif

:jnc sorry friend.

Also better look at the alternates, I love them. Shame they aren't wearing them on the 20th when they play SD

Striker

Jordan Raanan
Update on Jake Long/#Giants. Believed to have checked out medically, per source. Will run through O-line drills soon
Later noted, he would be surprised if he left without a deal.

So he's battling for the RT job or he'll be a battle for the swing OT job.

Doomsayer

Man... Bradford isn't even Alex Smith tier.

Murray is not a better player than McCoy, I'm sorry that you believe that.

McCoy has been incredibly consistent his entire career, has one down season (where your offensive line was absolutely battered) and you turn your back to him. Murray has had ONE healthy season.... and it came in a contract year. What a coincidence, right?

McCoy has been incredibly consistent his entire career, has one down season (where your offensive line was absolutely battered) and you turn your back to him. Murray has had ONE healthy season.... and it came in a contract year. What a coincidence, right?

Let's not forget that Murray played behind the best Oline in football.

Godslay

Banned
We were 10-6 with subpar QB play last season. The birds massively upgraded the defense and upgraded RB. QB is a question mark, but it sucked last year anyway.

If Bradford is healthy, we're SB contenders.

I'll believe it when I see it. As of right now I'm not buying it.

Pepiope

The position as a whole was upgraded, and Chip prefers a N/S runner, so Murray IS better in our scheme, which is all that matters. The way we run the offense, we need two RBs who can carry the load because there will be times when they're in no huddle an entire TD drive. Murray/Mathews > McCoy/Polk.

BTW, have you heard McCoy all off-season long? There is a reason he's no longer here.

Clockwork5

So good to hear about Berry's successful recovery. He is such a class act and it was a big blow when the Chiefs community first learned of the diagnosis. Such a warrior.

Berrystrong!!!

Top Bottom