• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Hindl

Top 5 O-line? In Philly?

Dallas had the best all-around O-Line in 2014. Who had the best O-Line in 2013? The Eagles. Who had the best run blocking line in 2014? Not the Cowboys. The Eagles. Dallas' O-Line was great last year, but even with all of the injuries the Eagles had, they still had a dominant O-Line for running. Our team could be a dumpster fire this year, and Murray could implode. But if he does, it won't be because he's behind a lesser O-Line

Farooq

Banned
Dallas had the best all-around O-Line in 2014. Who had the best O-Line in 2013? The Eagles. Who had the best run blocking line in 2014? Not the Cowboys. The Eagles. Dallas' O-Line was great last year, but even with all of the injuries the Eagles had, they still had a dominant O-Line for running. Our team could be a dumpster fire this year, and Murray could implode. But if he does, it won't be because he's behind a lesser O-Line

PFF's grades are not statistically sound. I wouldn't take their grades or rankings they used with those grades seriously.

Konka

Banned
Bradford is going to be warming the bench once Tebow takes over.

CJH46xZVAAA6Bh4.jpg

Colasante

I don't know about that. The Cowboys offensive line got better this offseason by adding La'el Collins. The Eagles got worse by losing Evan Mathis and Todd Herremans. I think the gulf between their respective lines might not be as large as some may think, but I don't think there's much reason to think the Eagles' offensive line will be as good as the Cowboys'.

Isn't MS telling people to upgrade first, and then do the fresh install?
Maybe? Unless you're a complete novice at installing Windows, I don't see much of an issue doing it either unless you're concerned about driver installation, etc. I have all of the latest drivers for my stuff backed up to a network drive and USB storage for easy access so it doesn't make a difference to me either way.

I don't know about that. The Cowboys offensive line got better this offseason by adding La'el Collins.'.
They got more depth and the potential to get better. Saying they got "better" is putting the cart ahead of the horse. He hasn't played a single snap in the NFL.

Hindl

I don't know about that. The Cowboys offensive line got better this offseason by adding La'el Collins. The Eagles got worse by losing Evan Mathis and Todd Herremans. I think the gulf between their respective lines might not be as large as some may think, but I don't think there's much reason to think the Eagles' offensive line will be as good as the Cowboys'.

That's fine, but the Eagles have a strong O-Line, and Herremans wasn't doing much anyway. Losing Mathis will definitely mean they will take a step back, but I still think they will be in the upper tier. But my issue is that most people are saying that without Dallas' O-Line, Demarco will fold, which implies that the Eagles O-Line is at best mediocre, which isn't true. Even with those losses, I think our O-Line will still be in the upper tier, and it's the implied disrespect of it that made me respond

MRSA

Banned
Pretend that I'm white smart, when I buy a new Macbook can I still use my boot camp Windows key? Or will it be all commie and say you installed on too many systems blah blah blah.

Sanjuro

Pretend that I'm white smart, when I buy a new Macbook can I still use my boot camp Windows key? Or will it be all commie and say you installed on too many systems blah blah blah.

I'm not sure how W10 key system works exactly, but if it's the only machine that key is active you will be fine in boot camp. If you install Parallels or Fusion afterwards using that install, you might need to reactivate it a few times.

Top Bottom