• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

Just in: Concord PD tell @wsoctv officers cited @Panthers Stephen Hill with drug paraphernalia charge after traffic stop--Twitter

Give it time, friend.

You and Jon are gonna be my vice-presidents. Jabee is gonna lead the marketing division and Grover will lead the East coast division.

Can I be in charge of your science division? There is like a 90% chance I'll go through a mad scientist phase, imagine how much fun that would be!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Can I be in charge of your science division? There is like a 90% chance I'll go through a mad scientist phase, imagine how much fun that would be!

You will enjoy him ragging on the dolphins everyday until he gets caught cooking the books and pens it all on you like a true pats fan.

I feel like we need mad scientists, so yes.

But, you must use your science for good. Like saving the oceans/rainforests, building Gronk clones, curing cancer, figure out how we can have dogs speak like in UP and that sort of stuff.

I feel like we need mad scientists, so yes.

But, you must use your science for good. Like saving the oceans/rainforests, building Gronk clones, curing cancer, figure out how we can have dogs speak like in UP and that sort of stuff.

Think of me as a similar Professor Farnsworth but with less doomsday devices
I said less...not none

jakncoke

Banned
Explain this joke

tigertail-airboat-tours.jpg

Line_HTX

Taking the over. I'm sorry if there's so little noteworthy news links as camps start opening. At least I linked Watt trying the Nae Nae and Foster playing the piano to pass the day. *shrugs*

cdyhybrid

Seattle Sportsnet ‏@alexSSN 4h4 hours ago

Michael Bennett, married, wants more money.

Kam Chancellor, engaged, wants more money.

Russell Wilson, Ciara, wants more money.

lol squicken is joining Dega Corp

No way in hell.

Shirtless Investments already got the deal in. We can pay him more, offer him complete health care, access to our pool parties, unlimited usage of the company jet and we will buy him a home wherever he pleases.

I look out for my bros.

Top Bottom