• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Got my second speaker from Amazon! They only sent me one the first time...

41Mlpl3rZpL.jpg

Brady has filed suit against the nfl in federal court

Is there another little yankeehater among us?

No way in hell.

Shirtless Investments already got the deal in. We can pay him more, offer him complete health care, access to our pool parties, unlimited usage of the company jet and we will buy him a home wherever he pleases.

I look out for my bros.
Shirtless Investments is a pretty sweet name for a company. I picture it going kind of like this:

image.jpg

Line_HTX

Jerry Jones:

“First of all, let me really emphasize how much I endorse our commissioner. And how strongly I feel about the job he is doing. He has got obviously a very tough job. But he is doing an outstanding job. You have to deal with people you are counting on to help build and to help excel the National Football League and I’m talking about the owners. You have to know that you are going to make some decisions that are very unpopular with that particular group. This is the case.”

We have a commissioner that's outstanding. He has to make hard calls. And OMG he's doing it for the greater good of the League. :Jnc

Shirtless Investments is a pretty sweet name for a company. I picture it going kind of like this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1600693206/image.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

We an even make up some bullshit excuse for the name say it has something to do with the transparency of the company, how we'll give you the shirt of our back etc etc

Top Bottom