• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
No way in hell.

Shirtless Investments already got the deal in. We can pay him more, offer him complete health care, access to our pool parties, unlimited usage of the company jet and we will buy him a home wherever he pleases.

I look out for my bros.

Dega Corp provides him with love, respect, and an unlimited supply of cute things.

Line_HTX

I want to move to the Netherlands because I hear that over 50% of the women there are blonde.

Dutch can I sleep on your couch?

Y'all know how cranky he gets when he doesn't get his nap

I want to go there for that and the trance scene as well. Armin van Buuren is God.

MechDX

The Lions place Joique Bell, Jason Jones and LaAdrian Waddle on the Active / PUP.

Caldwell is smart to rest these players for training camp. Well rested for the Lions Super Bowl run. Fat QB.

#RestoreTheRoar

Crisco

Banned
Just in: Concord PD tell @wsoctv officers cited @Panthers Stephen Hill with drug paraphernalia charge after traffic stop--Twitter

I don't get it. Literally the only way you can get busted for trees is to have shit in your car. Wait till you get home people!

Motherfuckers

759.gif

My favorite band is "taking a break"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Forget Dega Corp and Shirtless Investments.

I am starting up Shirts 4 All Incorporated.

Our goal is to make sure every person has a shirt to wear. I have hired BLarry as head shirt guy.

Top Bottom