• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Bread

Banned
thank u dominos for my free pepperoni and mushroom pan pizza

it is delicious and it allowed me to spend money on beer instead.

praise dominos

Line_HTX

I vote for 8 x 11 Spider to make the Preseason thread.
J/K It doesn't really matter who makes it. :p

Will it go up on Monday or what?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If someone, other than myself, makes the preseason thread, they better be ready to update the op on a daily basis. In fact, someone, other than myself, should make it. I'm not qualified to put anime into the thread.

If someone, other than myself, makes the preseason thread, they better be ready to update the op on a daily basis. In fact, someone, other than myself, should make it. I'm not qualified to put anime into the thread.

Please do it.

You're the thread maker we deserve. I didn't offer to do it, because the first one of the season is special and needs to be done right.

I believe in you Chuck.

Fox318

Geno Smith everybody
CLGMcwTWwAAx7pc.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What a waste. Chickillo sounds great though! I might actually be disappointed when he's cut for the practice squad!

I'm definitely looking forward to the preseason games. Need to see a defensive line of LT/McCullers/Geathers. But the thing I'm most looking forward to is cutting Landry Jones.

I miss bucket.

He's in a better place now. A place filled with emo music and strawberry daiquiris.

Ppl already have free Brady avatars lol smh
#FREEGORDON!

Also pray for Meek Mill. Also pray for Jbug and grovo, don't think I didn't see u guys being disrespectful in that drake thread this week.
6god is watching, I hope you're prepared to face him.

Ppl already have free Brady avatars lol smh
#FREEGORDON!

Also pray for Meek Mill. Also pray for Jbug and grovo, don't think I didn't see u guys being disrespectful in that drake thread this week.
6god is watching, I hope you're prepared to face him.
Blue Jays beat the Phillies too. Drizzy winning big.

Farooq

Banned
I'm definitely looking forward to the preseason games. Need to see a defensive line of LT/McCullers/Geathers. But the thing I'm most looking forward to is cutting Landry Jones.

I really want to see Bud Dupree play. I don't think there has been a more explosive (edge) prospect in the last couple of years. Raw as hell but damn does he have an amazing get off.

I think Dupree and Beasley are going to be the stand-out edge defenders of this class. Followed by Clark, Gregory and Odiggy.

MRSA

Banned
Are there DEs Gregory size that succeed? I can see him excelling at OLB but not a full time DE. He sucked in college against the run already.

Farooq

Banned
Are there DEs Gregory size that succeed? I can see him excelling at OLB but not a full time DE. He sucked in college against the run already.

Marinelli has him looking at Simeon Rice and Jason Taylor tape, that is probably how he is going to be used. There are reports that Taylor played at and sometimes below 250.

I think you are wrong about how he played against the run. Gregory was probably the best run defender out of all the edge prospects. He was basically playing contain most of the time at Nebraska and you would hard pressed to find snaps where he was pushed off the line/lost leverage because of his ridiculous strength.

He is also probably the most polished pass rusher from this draft class, he knows how to use his length and set up his pass rush moves. I don't think his size will be a problem because of his strength, length and hand usage.

After some dumbassery on my part, Windows 10 installed pretty flawlessly. I'm still finding my way around some stuff but so far I'm liking it much much better than 8.

I want to install it but it hasn't popped up for me yet :(
Use this, bro:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I didn't wait for it to pop up. I just chose the upgrade option from there. I chose to keep nothing and did a full clean install.

If you have an Nvidia card, once the installation is complete make sure that you restart so it completes the driver install. The download and install the latest Windows 10 compatible driver.

Top Bottom