• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

But much of the debate would have been whether it was a big deal or not that he deflated the balls.

A perfectly decent response would have been "I tell our guys to keep the pressure low. We are a quick passing team. Sometimes I don't even grab the laces. I want as much grip on the footballs as I can get. So I told the guys to push the low end on the PSI. Now how much of an advantage it really is between 15 PSI and 13.5 idk; I just was looking for every single advantage, no matter how slight"

-takes responsibility
-gives perfectly reasonable motivation
-cast doubt on actual benefit
-speaks to his ultra-competitiveness

Now, it's all about his low character in destroying evidence and witness tampering
It's difficult to comprehend reason when you're so high on your own hubris you're floating above the clouds.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Did we have our monthly Montana >>>> Brady discussion yet?

Or we tired of watching Pats fans squirm and make shallow defenses?

Line_HTX

They will win the AFC East, all of the attention will be on them to go back, and then BOOM GIANTS GET HOT AND WIN SB 50!

Every 4 years man... XD

eznark

Banned
RT @ttwentyman: Golden Tate on offense: "We're not like a geometry class. We're like an AP class. We're focusing on the details."

That makes no sense. There are AP Geometry classes. AP isn't a subject, geometry isn't a skill level. Golden Tate is, however, a fucking moron.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Did we have our monthly Montana >>>> Brady discussion yet?

Or we tired of watching Pats fans squirm and make shallow defenses?

No, but we had our annual smug Packers fans posting pictures of their storied tradition of players riding bicycles to training camp. How cute.

CLKho4DWUAAkzXR.jpg:large

CLKdMdDUAAA7Fxo.jpg:large

CLKdMdEUcAADvnA.jpg:large

How a team from the middle of no where, who's fans call themselves Cheeseheads and colors are yellow and green (an indication of mold on cheese) garnered so many fans nationwide, I'll never understand.

It's all good though because The King of the North will restore what was once ours.

DeAndre-Levy-sledding-volcano.png

That makes no sense. There are AP Geometry classes. AP isn't a subject, geometry isn't a skill level. Golden Tate is, however, a fucking moron.

:jnc

Or just finally pay them no attention and see what happens.

You can't keep trejo forever mech

Any word on how Suh has looked?

I saw a few tweets that he had an offside, but nothing else so far. Granted I'm at work so I haven't seen all the reports yet.

Farooq

Banned
Cowboys RB Darren McFadden will start training camp on PUP. He has a hamstring injury.

— Rainer Sabin (@RainerSabinDMN)

But he was the in the best shape of his life?! /s

Down to Randle, Dunbar, and Lache Seastrunk (love that name,
and his SPARQ rating
)

Top Bottom