• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Spinluck

Also:

c5gxteu.png

Ashton lost. #Pray4Mech

Ciara >>> Gisele

Line_HTX

Hey y'all~ good morning~~

For the record, I'm Taylor Swift
taylorweb064.jpg

J/K Dutch. You have great tastes. :p

I read in the Russell Wilson thread, if someone comes on here and exclaim their hatred for all things patriots they'll be accepted with open arms.

I hate all things Pats and hope Tom Brady's suspension goes up to 6 games, and he comes back rusty throwing 20 INTs for the rest of the season.
Welcome! I accept you with open arms, British friend! XD

Might I suggest the Houston Texans for you? They're pretty clean team, and they have the best role models with the highest work ethic and no time for off the field stupid hooliganism.

One piece is the greatest anime ever. Love reading one punch man aswell
Just a moment, good sir, if you have any BETTER anime you watch, please say them now. Otherwise, I'll have to ask you to GET OUT! >:O

jakncoke

Banned
In games Priest Holmes ran 150 yards his teams were 5-6

Sorry the only animu I tolerate is cajun, piss off.

Why are you thinking about me on your break?

I was waiting for my food to arrive they took forever even though i only ordered 3 pancakes, 3 over easy eggs, bacon and some potatoes

bionic77

Hate to say it but good deal for wussle and the chickens. He deserved a big pay bump and that doesn't cripple their cap.

Dammit :(
I would have cut that chokers ass.

Biggest game of the year all he needs is one yard and they have a timeout and he throws an INT when he could have run the ball or rolled out and probably run it in himself or thrown it to a wide open player or away if no one was there.

Seahawks made a mistake and he is going to prove me right in the next 5 years. He is a bum and he has tricked Seattle with his lies. First his lies about being an elite qb and a good husband and now his lies about not fucking Ciara or whoever that hot chick he is going around with. Unless you are the Patriots you should not ally yourself with liars.

We need more Patriot fans here
Pats fans are good at murdering, being thugs in general and lying or ignoring the truth.

What job do we need them for?

Crisco

Banned
Pats fans are good at murdering, being thugs in general and lying or ignoring the truth.

What job do we need them for?

To be fair, they never tried to murder another team's QB, like a Cleveland or Tampa Bay fan did last year. If we're gonna ban fans of certain teams, we should start with them just to be safe.

Colasante

Interesting happenings at Patriots practice today:

James White appears to be getting most of the first team reps at running back. Not sure if that's just because LeGarrette Blount hasn't passed the conditioning test yet, though.
DT Antonio Johnson received a lot of first team reps next to Sealver Siliga and Malcom Brown. I still don't see him making the team, but interesting.
Robert McClain seems to be the leading candidate to start in the slot, as expected.
Tre' Jackson and Shaq Mason continue to see first team reps at the two guard spots, although I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan Wendell supplants Mason when he returns.

cdyhybrid

Interesting happenings at Patriots practice today:

James White appears to be getting most of the first team reps at running back. Not sure if that's just because LeGarrette Blount hasn't passed the conditioning test yet, though.
DT Antonio Johnson received a lot of first team reps next to Sealver Siliga and Malcom Brown. I still don't see him making the team, but interesting.
Robert McClain seems to be the leading candidate to start in the slot, as expected.
Tre' Jackson and Shaq Mason continue to see first team reps at the two guard spots, although I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan Wendell supplants Mason when he returns.

I see Belicheat is locking the reporters who tried to measure the ball inflation in a room.

Top Bottom