• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

bionic77

So what you're saying is don't ever get married?
I think this shit only comes up if you make decent money.

If I get fired or my firm tanks I am pretty sure my wife will switch from Chanel to Coach pretty easily. Thats the best case scenario. The worst case scenario is that she would switch from me to a richer man.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Seriously though the food is portions are ridiculous guys.

It's been a while since I've been in the states. All I've been eating is seafood though.

bionic77

Did you get one too?
When I want something I buy it bitch!

Thats the advantage of having a job and not living with your mother.

Don't worry bro, we are all bros here. When you are 400 lbs and unable to get a job in 10 years with your 5th grade education I will represent you for free and get you on you on Social Security Disability, just like everyone else in Florida!

effzee

Fuck what anyone says I'm definitely feeling Raw off the Southpaw soundtrack. I do need to watch that movie though.

Did you think you were posting in gaf hop?

Raw was meh but the 2nd BME track is fire.

Sad about Boykin. He is a starter but Chip is too married to his size requirements for starting CBs.

Steelers robbed the Eagles. I think knowing he wouldn't be back I'm ok with trading him but don't get the low compensation. Seems like yet again Chip was in a rush to take a deal and took a shitty one. He was a fourth round pick who played really well in the slot and will be a good, if not great, starter for the Steelers. Yet we got less than what he was drafted for? He outplayed his draft selection.

Bizare and stupid.

Now Kendricks is definitely going to be gone too. At least with Boykin I knew why they wouldn't start him cause they like bigger corners. I have no idea why Chip doesn't like Kendricks. Speedy, getting better every year, and injury probe just like Chip likes them.

Fellow Eagles fans help me out. What's the reason Kendricks is on the trading block?

Watch Chip trade him for a 6th round pick.

Sad sit Boykin. He is a starter but Chip is too married to his size requirements for starting CBs.

Steelers robbed the Eagles. I think knowing he wouldn't be back I'm ok with trading him but don't get the low compensation. Seems like yet again Chip was in a rush to take a deal and took a shitty one. He was a fourth round pick who played really well in the slot and will be a good, if not great, starter for the Steelers. Yet we got less than what he was drafted for? He outplayed his draft selection.

Bizare and stupid.

Now Kendricks is definitely going to be gone too. At least with Boykin I knew why they wouldn't start him cause they like bigger corners. I have no idea why Chip doesn't like Kendricks. Speedy, getting better every year, and injury probe just like Chip likes them.

Fellow Eagles fans help me out. What's the reason Kendricks is on the trading block?

They were supposedly going to cut him if they couldn't pull off a trade, so I guess they figured anything for him was better than nothing. Still dumb because he shouldn't have been cut, but that's Chip for you. Doesn't matter the dumb things he does: somebody's going to defend it

gutshot

Sad about Boykin. He is a starter but Chip is too married to his size requirements for starting CBs.

Bizare and stupid.

Probably because he refuses to drink his smoothies and won't pee in a cup every morning.

Hindl

Bizare and stupid.

I dunno we'll see how hicks plays out but it seems like he drafted him to be Kendricks replacement. Sucks him and kiko would wreck shit. Gonna suck to see him go next year if not sooner

effzee

I dunno we'll see how hicks plays out but it seems like he drafted him to be Kendricks replacement. Sucks him and kiko would wreck shit. Gonna suck to see him go next year if not sooner

Hicks is the Demeco Ryans replacement. His game matches his most down to the leadership skills.

Kendricks fits this system and has played well. Would suck to see him go for a 5/6 th round pick.

No one seems to be able to pin point why he is on the trade block other than he is one of the last few Reid drafted players left.

Striker

He would've gotten a decent deal in FA. Look at this past year's current crop and what they got (probably something similar to Buster Skrine who got 4 yr/$25M from the Jets). Young and a hard working player. Probably a similar compensation in what they could've gotten as a comp pick later.

cdyhybrid

Going off twitter seems like Bobby Wagner agree to terms with the Seahawks on a new deal.

7EeP53U.png

Spinluck

Top Bottom