• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

_woLf

That Wagner deal is absolutely crazy. Had no idea they could pull that off.

Irvin is gone after this year. I wonder if they got Mebane to take a pay cut. Also wonder if they're thinking Lynch is done after this year.

Hindl

Hicks is the Demeco Ryans replacement. His game matches his most down to the leadership skills.

Kendricks fits this system and has played well. Would suck to see him go for a 5/6 th round pick.

No one seems to be able to pin point why he is on the trade block other than he is one of the last few Reid drafted players left.

I saw Kiko more as the Ryans replacement. Both Kiko and Hicks have that football intelligence, but I dunno I think Kiko and Hicks replace Ryans and Kendricks in some way. And yeah the best reason I can come up with is he's the last of the Reid players that Chip hasn't loved (like Peters, Ryans, and especially Celek)

Eleuin

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif
Last Sunday without football until February
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

It's just a strong/likely rumor right now, so no real details.

pls be true

Greg

So I've been using windows 10 for two days and I like it but it seems to take longer to load. I hope they fix that. I really should get an SDD though.
there's a lot of background processes you can turn off that they added - I'd poke around in every tab of the settings for things you can disable

a quick one is settings -> privacy -> background apps... there's probably quite a few there you have no use for

after a fresh install and turning useless features off, my boot to fully loaded desktop is faster than it was for W7 (and that wasn't the case right after the fresh install)

there's a lot of background processes you can turn off that they added - I'd poke around in every tab of the settings for things you can disable

a quick one is settings -> privacy -> background apps... there's probably quite a few there you have no use for

after a fresh install and turning useless features off, my boot to fully loaded desktop is faster than it was for W7 (and that wasn't the case right after the fresh install)

Cool, I will try that. Thank you friend,

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sorry I'm late to the party just getting caught up on training camp news:

So Jimmy said he's not getting rid of Ray or Pettine no matter how this season goes...very gooooood.

Billy Winn went down but it seems he's okay judging by his tweet...very gooooood

The Duke and Twesto injured...that's bad.

Sorry I'm late to the party just getting caught up on training camp news:

So Jimmy said he's not getting rid of Ray or Pettine no matter how this season goes...very gooooood.

Billy Winn went down but it seems he's okay judging by his tweet...very gooooood

The Duke and Twesto injured...that's bad.
West was just calf cramp, and Duke a hammy but I assume he was just playing it safe as it's just early camp. We'll see today, I think they have practice? Can't have the new hotness Duke getting injured. You order a McCown jersey yet?

My boy Pettine :")

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
West was just calf cramp, and Duke a hammy but I assume he was just playing it safe as it's just early camp. We'll see today, I think they have practice? Can't have the new hotness Duke getting injured.

My boy Pettine :")

Training camp and all I know but man I hope Pettine gets his chance to grow with the Browns.

I want to believe!

#nomorebrownwater

rando14

Hurray for the Wagner extension!! #lotsofbluewater

BTW Kave when are you visiting Seattle, I feel it is our destiny to meet

Ugh. This is why I don't install Windows when it releases new. So much bloat and crapware and bugs to deal with.

Top Bottom