• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

bionic77

Bionic youre a lawyer buy a new jersey you haggard fuck
That is not me but I am ashamed that I didn't think of doing that first.

I never get to go to Steelers training camp. I always get invited by my weirdo friends to see the Eagles or Giants but I have no interest to see their teams practice.

Tom Penny

i

vince-wilfork-dancing-while-barbequing-on-memorial-day.gif

gutshot

Here we go again...

In a text message to Comcast SportsNet's Derrick Gunn, Boykin said Kelly is “uncomfortable around grown men of our culture.”

“He can't relate and that makes him uncomfortable,” Boykin added in the text message. “He likes total control of everything, and he don't like to be uncomfortable. Players excel when you let them naturally be who they are, and in my experience that hasn't been important to him, but you guys have heard this before me.”

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-p...ly-uncomfortable-around-grown-men-our-culture

What the hell are the Bears doing?

Barring media access? Something stinks.

They want to keep that famous John Fox offense under wraps. Can't let filthy reporters expose the top secret strategy of running Forte until his legs fall off while Cutler sulks in the background.

Seriously, though. The Bears allowed the most media access in the past. Now, Foxy is just reeling it back, closer to a typical NFL team. Reporters are just being Pats fans about the changes.

gutshot

I really think Chip Kelly is on the spectrum. Would explain a lot, like his hyper focus on football, his social awkwardness outside of it, his inability to relate or empathize with people, his lack of caring about what other people think, etc. etc. etc.

Tom Penny

I really think Chip Kelly is on the spectrum. Would explain a lot, like his hyper focus on football, his social awkwardness outside of it, his inability to relate or empathize with people, his lack of caring about what other people think, etc. etc. etc.

I think he's just racist.

Slo

I think you just described most football coaches. Though it's beginning to look like he's a racist.

Greg

Ugh. This is why I don't install Windows when it releases new. So much bloat and crapware and bugs to deal with.
I mean it's going to be something you have to deal with regardless of when you get it

the more stuff handled automatically like that the less troubleshooting there is for idiots, and it only takes a few minutes to manage manually anyways

I could get it kinda if Chip wasn't used to "grown men of our culture" as Boykin put being that he is from New Hampshire and coached in Oregon, but I think he's been in the NFL long enough now that it shouldn't be an issue.

jbug617

Banned
Seahawks cut Tony McDaniel due to the salary cap

@AdamSchefter Seahawks released starting defensive tackle Tony McDaniel today. Said it was for salary cap reasons after extending Wilson and Wagner.

Pepiope

I could get it kinda if Chip wasn't used to "grown men of our culture" as Boykin put being that he is from New Hampshire and coached in Oregon, but I think he's been in the NFL long enough now that it shouldn't be an issue.
I agree completely with this

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen 21m21 minutes ago
1 thing I’ll say: when you’re frustrated with coach u feel sold you short, it’s easy to read into decisions. If we’re ever getting (contd)

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen 20m20 minutes ago
This from guys Chip brought in -- Jenkins, Maxwell, Murray -- I’ll give it a lot more credence.

Godslay

Banned
They want to keep that famous John Fox offense under wraps. Can't let filthy reporters expose the top secret strategy of running Forte until his legs fall off while Cutler sulks in the background.

Seriously, though. The Bears allowed the most media access in the past. Now, Foxy is just reeling it back, closer to a typical NFL team. Reporters are just being Pats fans about the changes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is beyond what is typical from what I understand.

They are basically telling beat writers to fuck off, and that's not typical. Additionally player interviews have to be requested 24 hrs in advance, which for training camp is definitely atypical.

I guess I'm used to Broncos camp where players and media intermingle more loosely. Beat writers also get access to pressers, etc.

I wonder if it is Fox, considering he would meet with the press in Denver. Sounds like someone above him made the call.

Now any old regular Joe can report on the Bears and control the narrative versus the Bears themselves via the media.

I agree completely with this

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen 21m21 minutes ago
1 thing I’ll say: when you’re frustrated with coach u feel sold you short, it’s easy to read into decisions. If we’re ever getting (contd)

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen 20m20 minutes ago
This from guys Chip brought in -- Jenkins, Maxwell, Murray -- I’ll give it a lot more credence.

I think you may have slightly misunderstood what I meant

Pepiope

Some good news for Eagles fans: Bradford a full go in practice today and will play in the first preseason game.
Jeff McLane ‏@Jeff_McLane 15m15 minutes ago
Sam Bradford doesn't have the large, bulky brace that he wore in the spring on his left knee. Just a rubber brace. #EaglesCamp

He's getting comfortable too.

Rest of the NFL be scared!

Boykin also hugged Chip Kelly last night.

Jeff McLane ‏@Jeff_McLane 15m15 minutes ago
Sam Bradford doesn't have the large, bulky brace that he wore in the spring on his left knee. Just a rubber brace. #EaglesCamp

He's getting comfortable too.

Rest of the NFL be scared!

Boykin also hugged Chip Kelly last night.

Dude is made of Glass he will eventually hurt himself, won't require an NFL player to break him..

Top Bottom