• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
death by carbs, no thanks.

Going to Korean BBQ today in memory of Sanjuro

Fuck you Bead

I started eating carbs again so I'm off keto. Weight loss completely stopped (plateaued hardcore a while back) but I started lifting a fuck ton of weights so my bodyfat % is dropping very slowly while bulking up pretty quickly. I decided that at 6'3" and a large frame, I should stop trying to fight genetics and just go hulk mode. It's nice eating 2000-2500 calories a day again.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Good news, bg! Perhaps the curse is lifting.

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot

In my mind, #Browns Terrelle Pryor is a lock to make this team. Natural pass-catcher and so much more.

MRSA

Banned
I started eating carbs again so I'm off keto. Weight loss completely stopped (plateaued hardcore a while back) but I started lifting a fuck ton of weights so my bodyfat % is dropping very slowly while bulking up pretty quickly. I decided that at 6'3" and a large frame, I should stop trying to fight genetics and just go hulk mode. It's nice eating 2000-2500 calories a day again.

You're gonna plataue on any diet, its still calories in vs calories out.

Backwards compat Games with gold is cool
It was excellent, read it in like two days.
Awesome all I've heard is good stuff
CRACKDOWN!

Still has that cel shaded look, and the orbs! Transforming vehicles as well, I'm in.
100% destructible environment was cool
FCbwJ1B.gif

Good news, bg! Perhaps the curse is lifting.

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot

In my mind, #Browns Terrelle Pryor is a lock to make this team. Natural pass-catcher and so much more.
Fuck he's getting cut.
Isn't Mary Kay Kave's crazy girlfriend?
Yeah Kave loves that girl, he can't stop talking bout her. Lust man, lust. You'd probably like her too, she has dirty blonde hair

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You're gonna plataue on any diet, its still calories in vs calories out.

I was running on 1400 calories a day for a long time so I think my body adjusted.

Started lifting weights to get more muscle mass to burn more calories. I still do cardio 5 times a week and lift 3-4 times a week.

Plus I like beer....

Yes get on that, I recommended it to you months ago!
lol I've been kinda busy since then, I've had a good amount of books to read for school and such. But I have been reading some comics in my spare time. I think Ima comicU now not to be confused with animeu

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
lol I've been kinda busy since then, I've had a good amount of books to read for school and such. But I have been reading some comics in my spare time. I think Ima comicU now not to be confused with animeu

Manga is basically comics so you're practically an animu.

Crisco

Banned
I've hovered between a "lean" 170 and a "fat" 180 for the last 4 years or so. I can drop 10 pounds in 2 weeks or less for any kind of event that requires me to look good in a suit, otherwise I barely exercise and eat what I want. That's the benefit of having built a shit ton of muscle when I did work out!

ShaneB

It's all good. CLC is just a great football book, so easy to recommend.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jameis Winston performed like — well — a rookie NFL quarterback in practice Monday, throwing three interceptions on his first five passes during a team blitz period.
Related News/Archive

He was picked off by S D.J. Swearinger and CB Leonard Johnson on consecutive plays. After two completions, CB Sterling Moore stole another pass.

The qb DM deserves.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
And just like that, the dream was over. #Pray4BG

Tony Grossi ‏@TonyGrossi 12m12 minutes ago

Terrelle Pryor. Right hamstring. Wrapped.

Jameis busting is the least surprising thing that came out of this least surprising draft class

But it's still the funniest, fuck Jameis

I think Jameis will bust because he won't develop the maturity necessary to be great or even good. Jameis throwing three picks in practice as a rookie means nothing.

He's not like Johnny Manziel who didn't have the proper attitude, measurables, or game tape coming out of college. Winston's on field talent for the game is clear.

Pepiope

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 4m4 minutes ago
Chip says DeMarco Murray didn't do team drills on Sunday Bc of his hydration levels #Eagles

Sports science!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2511711-chip-kelly-and-his-relentless-assault-on-the-status-quo

Mike Tanier with a pretty cool look at Chip's holistic look at building his team. Touches on all the transactions and how it fits into scheme, culture and sports science

I read this a bit ago and it was interesting. I think a lot of things Chip is applying make a ton of sense, especially the fast paced practices and the advanced training techniques.

Interestingly, DeMarco Murray sat out the first day of camp because he wasn't properly hydrated when tested that morning. I have no idea what the effects of hydration are on injury chances or recovery time and what not but it goes to show that Chip takes the questionnaires and tests very seriously.

Top Bottom