• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

eznark

Banned
CLl0KVcUkAAhTg9.jpg:large

Bowser

So I'm glad TD Season 2 is coming to an end because its pretty terrible.

I still haven't seen season 1.

Season 2 has been trash, but I thought last Sunday's episode was the first that was at least SOMEWHAT enjoyable to watch.

Oh well, 90 minutes left, I'm sure there will be fireworks, then I can devote my full attention to this summer's BEST tv show, Mr. Robot.

cajunator

Banned
Sanjuro was freed? Was that like a 12 hour ban?

Did you happen to get the Mario nendo? I'm so tempted to get it myself.

nah, but I like nendoroids. I have almost 30 of them.

So this girl asked me if I had kik....wtf is that?

kik is a really shitty messenger program with really no point to it. I talked to one girl on it because she was hiding from some creeper guy from twitter, but she got tired of using the program so went back to twitter and I just deleted it entirely. I honestly cant figure out anything that makes kik special.

Kobe Bean Bryant got into some shit and his wife could have took half his loot

That's Kobe's government name! I'm always suspicious of old people with nicknames though. If you're in your 50s and people still call you "Chili Beans" or "Hightop" you are probably up to something.

jakncoke

Banned
nah, but I like nendoroids. I have almost 30 of them.

kik is a really shitty messenger program with really no point to it. I talked to one girl on it because she was hiding from some creeper guy from twitter, but she got tired of using the program so went back to twitter and I just deleted it entirely. I honestly cant figure out anything that makes kik special.

Its when you wanna text but not give out your real number not hard to understand people. Stop being autistic

cajunator

Banned
I can understand why this girl was using it then. That guy kept making new twitter accounts just to creep on her. It was pretty fuckin bad. It looks like he finally gave up and left her alone on twitter so she was able to go back and abandon kik.
But I can see how it would be a useful program to avoid people entirely. It feels extremely remote/private.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Never had a problem getting phone numbers from online dating so it's weird that people you know in person are hesitant to give it out.

MRSA

Banned
hello MRSA. How are you?
Will the Raiders be good this year?

Hello cajun, I'm about to go out and get white boy wasted then get Korean BBQ after. How is your anime treating you?

Will the Raiders be good? I think 8-8 is obtainable but 6-10 is more likely. The team is extremely young (Unlike your geriatric team you call the Saints) and has a lot of promise. I'm sounding a lot like a Dolphins fan huh?

jakncoke

Banned
Never had a problem getting phone numbers from online dating so it's weird that people you know in person are hesitant to give it out.

Sometimes you dont wanna date and just want someone that will respond to you when your e 16 beers deep drunk as fuck.

cajunator

Banned
Hello cajun, I'm about to go out and get white boy wasted then get Korean BBQ after. How is your anime treating you?

Will the Raiders be good? I think 8-8 is obtainable but 6-10 is more likely. The team is extremely young (Unlike your geriatric team you call the Saints) and has a lot of promise. I'm sounding a lot like a Dolphins fan huh?

I have no idea how the Saints will do. Raiders seem to have a stockpiling of talent and a young QB who looks promising so yall might be good. I hope so because fuck, its time for the Raiders to be good again. The fans seem really fun and they deserve a winner.

my anime is treating me well and wants to make me happy.

Fuck the Pats.

jakncoke

Banned

im betting another 11 loss season because your franchise sucks

Top Bottom