• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

I have no idea how the Saints will do. Raiders seem to have a stockpiling of talent and a young QB who looks promising so yall might be good. I hope so because fuck, its time for the Raiders to be good again. The fans seem really fun and they deserve a winner.

my anime is treating me well and wants to make me happy.

Fuck the Pats.

November 29, Cajun. You're goin' down! XP

Is it wrong that
Rory Mcilroy came to mind upon hearing the name of that giant scythe-wielding goth "Rory Mercury?"

Fuck the Pats and the Colts.

cajunator

Banned
November 29, Cajun. You're goin' down! XP

Is it wrong that
Rory Mcilroy came to mind upon hearing the name of that giant scythe-wielding goth "Rory Mercury?"

Fuck the Pats and the Colts.

No cause I thought the same thing. But Rory Mercury is so awesome.

Hello cajun, I'm about to go out and get white boy wasted then get Korean BBQ after. How is your anime treating you?

Will the Raiders be good? I think 8-8 is obtainable but 6-10 is more likely. The team is extremely young (Unlike your geriatric team you call the Saints) and has a lot of promise. I'm sounding a lot like a Dolphins fan huh?

Fuck you friend

Trejo just doesn't have your level of game, or the inner Dolphin fan is scaring them away.

Yeah clearly...

Stefon Diggs Continues to Impress in Camp

I like this rookie's attitude. He probably wont be playing much his rookie year but he looks to contribute a lot on special teams.

He could teach Patterson a thing or two about not being a doofus.

Anyone know about this guy from college? Sounds like he was part of a strong run team on the Terps.

Love him. He was great in High School, and showed HUGE flashes in college, but he broke his leg twice. He left college early to avoid injury, but if had come back as a Senior and stayed healthy, he could have been a first rounder. I was bummed the Ravens didnt' take him. Also, great name.

Colasante

Brian Tyms got hurt at practice today. Sounded serious. At this point, I think the Patriots wide receivers will end up being Edelman, Amendola, LaFell, Aaron Dobson, and Brandon Gibson.

Geneo Grissom evidently had a good day rushing the passer, handing Bryan Stork his first loss in one-on-one drills all camp. Good to see him finally make an impression.

6th round pick TE AJ Darby got waived/injured today. That's a bummer, as it means Hoo Man is almost certain to make the roster now.

JABEE

4AMTG2p.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Brian Tyms got hurt at practice today. Sounded serious. At this point, I think the Patriots wide receivers will end up being Edelman, Amendola, LaFell, Aaron Dobson, and Brandon Gibson.

Geneo Grissom evidently had a good day rushing the passer, handing Bryan Stork his first loss in one-on-one drills all camp. Good to see him finally make an impression.

6th round pick TE AJ Darby got waived/injured today. That's a bummer, as it means Hoo Man is almost certain to make the roster now.

pats wr will end up be 5 cfl wrs

The woman who said someone lied to be on the jury at the Hernandez trial? Turns out she was an erotic pen pal with Hernandez during the trial herself :jnc

Top Bottom