• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

JABEE

I have never heard of Kik. I just thought it was weird how close it was to a slur. I am not drunk, not did I read it as a slur. Lol

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
"I may have had Dave -- no, I didn't. I didn't ask John about it. I don't think I did. I mean, it could have been the two of them there together at the same time."

Listen to this slippery bitch. Definitely guilty.

Bowser

EPMJ8ZR.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The e-mail that John Jastremski sent -- pardon me -- it's a text that John Jastremski sent to you on January 19th at 10:54 in the morning, the one that says, "FYI, Dave will be picking your brain later about it. He's not accusing me or anyone, just trying to get to the bottom of it. He knows it's unrealistic you did it yourself." Around that time, were you aware that Dave Schoenfeld had been tasked with the responsibility to look into the ball deflation issues?

Brady - What do you mean?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
:jnc
I'm sure Giselle loves to experiment

Hmmm either I'm drunk or you're more coherent than usual. Good advice though, I'll go for the cooter as you so call it.

Maybe jak has reached a higher level of drunkenness which allows him to be drunk but in a much more controlled manner. A super drunk. Are you glowing Jak?

Yeah I think I'll do the drinks thing instead, that way I can bail out quicker if I'm bored. Yeah it's a first date, my co-worker set it up while we were at lunch today lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah I think I'll do the drinks thing instead, that way I can bail out quicker if I'm bored. Yeah it's a first date, my co-worker set it up while we were at lunch today lol

Cheaper and less pressure too.

Nothing worse than finishing just the appetizer and realizing that yall don't click while waiting on that well done steak she ordered.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Cheaper and less pressure too.

Nothing worse than finishing just the appetizer and realizing that yall don't click while waiting on that well done steak she ordered.

If she orders a well done steak, leave that instant.

^ Good man. Trejo would be proud.

ampere

But really, why not get a burger if you only like well done meat. Although I think that's even too cooked for burger meat.

I'm not even Christian and I would bring a bible to practice for him to sign

The Eagles are God's team.

Like Sodom and Gamorrah God wanted to smite them down for their evil injury booing ways but instead he sent his one and only QB Tebow to try and save them

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
There are plenty of other religions that use the bible, other than christianity. You know this, right? Of course, they're all sinners and will face the wrath of Timmy, nonetheless.

Top Bottom