• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

JABEE

Liar

https://twitter.com/adbrandt/status/628689637536583682

Andrew Brandt said:
Brady on cross examination: "I never in the history of my career, I never thought about the inflation level of a ball."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/20/brady-said-in-2011-he-likes-deflated-footballs/

Tom Brady said:
When Gronk scores – it was like his eighth touchdown of the year – he spikes the ball and he deflates the ball,” Brady said in November 2011. “I love that, because I like the deflated ball. But I feel bad for that football, because he puts everything he can into those spikes.”

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

"I didn’t see it. I mean, he spikes it every time he scores, so I don’t know if that’s flagrant or what," Brady said during his weekly call to Boston sports radio WEEI on Monday. Asked if he spikes the ball after a (rare) rushing touchdown, Brady added: "Yeah, which happens like once every three years. But when Gronk scores -- it was like his eighth touchdown of the year -- he spikes the ball and he deflates the ball. I love that, because I like the deflated ball. But I feel bad for that football, because he puts everything he can into those spikes."

e - fuck your edits!

gTr6J2T.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
All is saved. Get those painkillers away from mech!

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 7m7 minutes ago

RB Pierre Thomas is on his way to visit the #Texans, a source says. Plan is for him to workout for the team tomorrow.

bionic77

doesn't matter gata, facts won't change the minds of these fucks.
I skimmed it but it looks like their argument is not that the Patriots are innocent but that Tammy should not be punished because they can't prove he knew about it and even if he did you cant be punished for your knowledge about someone else's fuckup.

Sounds like fancy legal tactics trying to avoid the truth of the matter. Definitely what an innocent guy would attempt.

rando14

Rando...pls as a heterosexual male, you can't tell me he's not an idiot for waiting until marriage to bang his girl.

Eh he's very religious and for him I guess it's part of his faith so he wants to wait, I'm hesitant to call people idiots about religion if they're not hurting anyone

EDIT: On a serious note, I am PUMPED for the FFXII remake!! Gonna be so fly, yowza!!

Eh he's very religious and for him I guess it's part of his faith so he wants to wait, I'm hesitant to call people idiots about religion if they're not hurting anyone

Very religious but gets divorced? I guess...but yeah I take it back I don't wanna call out people for religion. He's still an idiot for that throw in the SB though....

EDIT: On a serious note, I am PUMPED for the FFXII remake!! Gonna be so fly, yowza!!

Has it been confirmed?!?! OH HAPPY DAY IF SO!!

Line_HTX

All is saved. Get those painkillers away from mech!

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 7m7 minutes ago

RB Pierre Thomas is on his way to visit the #Texans, a source says. Plan is for him to workout for the team tomorrow.

Time to cut our losses? We should sign more RB's and have Arian not play the entire year. Make him not have soft hams and groins.

Line_HTX

Hmm... what to do on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the Preseason and the regular season....

I would like to see more Jimmy Polo. He's going to light it up and make Brady sit on the bench some more.

Top Bottom