• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

squicken

Hindsight and all that because no one was ever going to pick Mack over Clowney.

Clowney was supposed to be the next coming. Might still be!

They did actually talk up Mack in the pre-draft process. A lot of that was trying to drum up interest for trading down, but I am sure they considered it. Both Clowney and Robinson were the classic "physical freak" picks.

I have much more faith in Robinson working out than Clowney, simply b/c no one doubts Robinson's desire. He just has a long way to go as far as learning the game

RBH

Mustard is disgusting (except for spicy mustard).

Mayo is the absolute worst.

Ketchup and hot sauce are kings.

Konka

Banned
Dear US, please move the pre season games to 1:30 so I can watch them during the evening here in Europe. Thanks.

Europe is getting a great deal this year, all those London games are early, it's a shame they'll be terrible, but at least they're at a reasonable hour.

Mustard is disgusting (except for spicy mustard).

Mayo is the absolute worst.

Ketchup and hot sauce are kings.

image.php

Make sure to marinate your disgusting ketchup dog in Italian dressing!

This isn't a real stat but probably a real thing. Based off all the reports Mccown has the highest completion percentage in camp over all the qbs we've had...

squicken

Mayo/salad dressing is the basis for so many good things that it is hard to hate it. But it does pain me when people take the trouble to grill their own burgers, only to have some philistine ruin it with slabs of the stuff

cajunator

Banned
Mayo/salad dressing is the basis for so many good things that it is hard to hate it. But it does pain me when people take the trouble to grill their own burgers, only to have some philistine ruin it with slabs of the stuff

I agree with that. Its good with artichokes because its a simple food. Just a vegetable and the mayo/ranch. Theres no great flavors to hide or ruin.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Only mayo I like is the one whataburger sells. I dunno if im just really biased or it really is the best one I've tried. Their ketchup is legit the best though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Darius Slay continue to impress. Was step for step with Megatron and then knocked a pass away from Tate. He's having a great start to camp

I think Lions players are rightfully getting tired of hearing about how their defense is going to fall apart following the departure of Ndamukong Suh.

Lions LB DeAndre Levy today: "Suh didn’t make the defense. We had a lot of guys last year playing their best football."

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/8/4/9096683/lions-training-camp-notes-from-day-2

laughcrying9ixgg.gif

Respect

Man Arkham Knight was such a great game.

Agreed, I enjoyed it quite a bit. There was definitely overuse of the batmobile, but I liked those segments for the most part....they should have split some off and gave more time to predator and combat missions, but don't have any problems other than that. Was surprised with how many new moves they were able to add into combat also...felt like there wasn't much more to add, but they managed to pull it off.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm sorry Mrs. Gordon, but Melvin plays the Detroit Lions Week 1.

I'm sure he'll do just fine against the Bengals Week 2 though.

Just got back from seeing the new Dragonball Z movie. I liked that one way better than Battle of the Gods. I do think however that the reason that I didn't like it that much is because I already new the outcome before seeing it.

Man Arkham Knight was such a great game.

I agree too yeah it had it issues but still a great game. Absolutely loved the story. Probably gonna attempt to get platinum in the game.

Top Bottom