• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

RBH

Give me some examples. I ain't about no lonely condiments.

Franks-Hot-Sauce.png

Da gawd

Bowser

I agree too yeah it had it issues but still a great game. Absolutely loved the story. Probably gonna attempt to get platinum in the game.

Just finished story mode this weekend, I enjoyed it a lot (this is coming from someone who never played any of the prior Arkham games so the whole thing was a brand new experience for me). I've actually finished all the missions except for the Riddler one. Don't know if I'm gonna sink the time into trying to find all of the 200 some odd Riddler trophies left lol.

Spinluck

Burritos are inferior to both quesadillas and fajitas. There, I said it.

mexican-chicken-and-cheese-tortillas-recipes.jpg

20130621-fajitas-food-lab-61-thumb-625xauto-334998.jpg

This is true, I approve this post.

Just got back from seeing the new Dragonball Z movie. I liked that one way better than Battle of the Gods. I do think however that the reason that I didn't like it that much is because I already new the outcome before seeing it.

They jobbed the fuck out of Vegeta but it was way better than Battle of The Gods. Really funny too.

It had the right amount of cheese, senseless dialogue, Vegeta being a dick, charge up montages, quips, and so on. Just enough of the dumb fun nostalgia I expected.

I thought the animation was better too, although it's DBZ so they had plenty of moments of characters not moving at all and talking like they were trying to save money lol.

Respect

Yeah - would probably try for plat. on AK...if it didn't require the riddler trophies. Had forgotten about that...those weren't even remotely enjoyable.

Sounds like the Lions are even less confident at DT than we thought. I doubt the guy they picked up today off waivers will make the team though. Meanwhile..
-- The team hasn't put on pads, so I'm not going to bury defensive tackle Tyrunn Walker at this stage, but he really hasn't shown much this offseason. One thing I noticed during individual drills, which focus on burst off the line of scrimmage, he's consistently one of the slowest tackles on the roster.

One of Walker's most valuable assets is his versatility, but to thrive in Detroit's scheme, you have to be lightning quick off the ball and be disruptive in the backfield. We'll see how the situation develops as camp progresses. Maybe my perspective is warped after having watched Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley the past three years.

Ehh. Ngata hasn't practiced yet due to a slight injury, but I assume he'll be good. However I have no idea how our other DTs will do. I know people are saying Ziggy Ansah could have a breakout year at DE but if the DTs aren't putting on adequate pressure he might have trouble getting to QBs...

cajunator

Banned
Sounds like the Lions are even less confident at DT than we thought. I doubt the guy they picked up today off waivers will make the team though. Meanwhile..

Ehh. Ngata hasn't practiced yet due to a slight injury, but I assume he'll be good. However I have no idea how our other DTs will do. I know people are saying Ziggy Ansah could have a breakout year at DE but if the DTs aren't putting on adequate pressure he might have trouble getting to QBs...

14 tackles and 2.5 sacks last year on the Saints man. Tyrunn is a stud. Look how beastly our defense played last season!

Yall crazy if u think I'm not gon go get mines! Ain't no fun if the homies can't get none!

— Bruce Irvin (@BIrvin_WVU11) August 2, 2015

probably late on this but wtf has bruce irvin ever done to get paid

p.s.

and the lyric is it aint no fun if the homies cant HAA-AAA-AAAVE none!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I'm a little worried about our situation at DT, tbh. Even with Ngata can he go a full 16 games at his age? And we won't be using him on 3rd down situations I expect. The depth is worrying and I think defensive tackle is probably our weakest link going into the season.

On the plus side we're stacked at Linebacker so I expect more blitz schemes from Coach Austin for those 3rd down situations.

Top Bottom