• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

early reports out of niners camp is that our offensive line sucks dick. no surprise. gonna be another looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong season unless we get it straightened out!

cdyhybrid

probably late on this but wtf has bruce irvin ever done to get paid

p.s.

and the lyric is it aint no fun if the homies cant HAA-AAA-AAAVE none!

He's gone next year no matter what, I think. He either has a good year and gets a bigger contract than we can afford from some other team, or he has a bad year and the Seahawks only offer him a tiny ass contract, which he probably wouldn't take unless he has no other option.

cdyhybrid

:jnc

it all makes sense now:
gol15.jpg

9SFAz.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guys I don't want to go back to the days when the 9ers sucked. I was lurking back then and FMT seemed so sad.

I like the defiant FMT who shit in people's mouths.

14 tackles and 2.5 sacks last year on the Saints man. Tyrunn is a stud. Look how beastly our defense played last season!

The argument for him was that production wise he mirrored Fairley, just with less snaps. Dunno. I was kinda excited about his potential when he signed but through OTAs and early training camp...granted it's only day two, but I'm officially concerned.

Even with Ngata...sure Ngata will stuff run plays but he's never really been a guy who gets to the QB. And you have to get to the QB if you want to win the NFC North...

Guys I don't want to go back to the days when the 9ers sucked. I was lurking back then and FMT seemed so sad.

I like the defiant FMT who shit in people's mouths.

i will return!

Seriously though, why did half your team retire. Thats really strange.
Ive never seen a team do that before.

they miss jimmy harbs

Any word on if Brandon Thomas (the red shirt tackle we got last year) is healthy yet? Because we're gonna need him.

haven't read anything about him but alex boone has moved to LG.... i don't know what that means. also kilgore had a setback with his broken leg so there is a competition at center

Seriously though, why did half your team retire. Thats really strange.
Ive never seen a team do that before.

They saw what happened to Worst Harbaugh and knew that if that could happen to him after taking the team to the most success they had in decades, none of them were safe. Why stay on a sinking ship?

Line_HTX

They saw what happened to Worst Harbaugh and knew that if that could happen to him after taking the team to the most success they had in decades, none of them were safe. Why stay on a sinking ship?

Yeah, the timing was just too perfect. It was like the 49ers were the right place to retire at the right time since Jim was leaving for Michigan.

Fuck you heathens. Kap will lead us to the promised land. He will leap over defenders, avoid sacks, run past people who chase him, and throw fucking bullet passes to receivers who have no choice but to catch them. The nightmare of Harbs is over. Rejoice the new era! The new Santa Clara 49ers!! It's about time the fans get a coach they deserve

Fuck you heathens. Kap will lead us to the promised land. He will leap over defenders, avoid sacks, run past people who chase him, and throw fucking bullet passes to receivers who have no choice but to catch them. The nightmare of Harbs is over. Rejoice the new era! The new Santa Clara 49ers!! It's about time the fans get a coach they deserve

Kap will end up in prison before the season's end.

Line_HTX

Squidward is going to do nothing but polish his tattoos and ogle at himself in the mirror of how much he loves his biceps.

Also there's no way in hell the new coach will be the "next Steve Kerr" like the owner said.

MechDX

Given some thought to Arians situation and you know what? I give zero fucks!

We have the best new coaching hire for the past 10 years in O'Brien. I trust him to gameplan on a weekly basis more than that flat topped, arrogant aggie who used to coach here. O'Brien will have this team prepared week in and week out to fuck shit up.

BOB is going to unleash his Mallet on the league and rain down a barrage on your ass's!

C0HWLg6.png

Word.

Line_HTX

Given some thought to Arians situation and you know what? I give zero fucks!

We have the best new coaching hire for the past 10 years in O'Brien. I trust him to gameplan on a weekly basis more than that flat topped, arrogant aggie who used to coach here. O'Brien will have this team prepared week in and week out to fuck shit up.

BOB is going to unleash his Mallet on the league and rain down a barrage on your asses!

C0HWLg6.png

Word.

image.php

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
jak trivia

Ben Roethisberger once rocked a mullet after the year 1989

best-mullets-in-sports-12.jpg

What kind of mullet is that? Look at that double chin though

cdyhybrid

Stafford is much fatter than Rooflesberger,

That said, Fatford isn't a rapist (that we know of), so he has that going for him at least.

Top Bottom