• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

@Darkest - Armando is suggesting that Miami is taking a look at bringing Mathis in, if so we might actually have a decent Oline.

It's Happening!!!
This needs to happen. I think the first week of camp has shown that the Dolphins don't have two OG's worthy of starting. All three years of Tannehill's career he has been thrown behind a garbage o-line. It's time to do whatever it takes to protect your investment and help him develop.

bionic77

Guys promise me that when I get perma banned that the delusion displayed by Pats fans in OT will never be forgotten.

It's too important (along with the fact that they are cheating scumbags) to let this go guys!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Guys promise me that when I get perma banned that the delusion displayed by Pats fans in OT will never be forgotten.

It's too important (along with the fact that they are cheating scumbags) to let this go guys!

I will write about you and share the good news that you have given us to all the people of the world.

Godslay

Banned
AFCS could get crazy if Mariota is good. Titans and Colts battlin' for the division. JJ Watt stacking up stats like a defensive Barry Sanders. Jags, well I don't know, they are a wildcard.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Just stick to lawyer speak in that thread and you'll be good.

MRSA

Banned

I will continue the good fight bionic. Don't you worry.

Fox318

6fc7lMi.jpg

Jarnet87

This needs to happen. I think the first week of camp has shown that the Dolphins don't have two OG's worthy of starting. All three years of Tannehill's career he has been thrown behind a garbage o-line. It's time to do whatever it takes to protect your investment and help him develop.

There are a lot of teams that could use Mathis, Dolphins being one of them. Mathis is doing the smart thing just waiting for a team to get antsy or lose a starting guard through injury, happens all the time. He doesn't need to lower his asking price and he gets to skip some of training camp, win win for him.

Mariota hasn't thrown an INT, Winston threw 3 in one practice. Luck only threw one INT in his first full pads practice. #Jameisout, #TheBucsarescrewed.

eznark

Banned
Rodgers threw two picks yesterday and had like 4 balls batted down. Safe to say he is enjoying his celebrity lifestyle and not taking football seriously anymore. Trade him for Flynn.

Greg

Rodgers threw two picks yesterday and had like 4 balls batted down. Safe to say he is enjoying his celebrity lifestyle and not taking football seriously anymore. Trade him for Flynn.
he's too busy learning karate

but really I blame Montgomery for using Finley's number

eznark

Banned
he's too busy learning karate

but really I blame Montgomery for using Finley's number

He's been testing the young secondary guys since there will be some cuts there and some UDFA's are playing well which means some might be surprising. Such a team guy, Erron!

squicken

I think it speaks to the intelligence of Patriots fans that they alone are able to grasp the malevolence of Goodell and his media lackeys

Godslay

Banned
Goodell was the Patriots greatest sellsword.

When the evil got too dark, he bailed and his most loyal following has turned on him.

I personally applaud his moral realization, it's a step in the right direction. He finally realized that the money of all 32 owners is greater than some Kraft pocket change.

eznark

Banned
Media at the turn of the century told me we were at a point of no return on climate change 20 years ago, Fox. We've past that point and the media would never lie to me so
wtzgU.gif
is the only appropriate response. Also huge SUV's.

Goodell was the Patriots greatest sellsword.

When the evil got too dark, he bailed and his most loyal following has turned on him.

I personally applaud his moral realization, it's a step in the right direction. He finally realized that the money of all 32 owners is greater than some Kraft pocket change.
You will regret supporting Goodell.

Godslay

Banned
You will regret supporting Goodell.

I'm glad you realized that the Pats bribing and supporting Goodell has been a bad decision over the years for the Pats. I will take the lessons you have learned, and hope that the Broncos will not make the same mistakes that the Pats have. Thank you for sharing Gata.

eznark

Banned
Roger Goodell is Vince McMahon and Bob Kraft is Linda. Pretending they are in any way separate except for storylines is pretty hilarious.

bionic77

Just stick to lawyer speak in that thread and you'll be good.
I know if I say what I really mean I will get banned immediately.

The mods have no patience for people who want to speak the truth about the Patriots anymore.

I think it speaks to the intelligence of Patriots fans that they alone are able to grasp the malevolence of Goodell and his media lackeys
Yup. The guy who Kraft helped picked and make commissioner is apparently not independent enough for the Pats fans!

Only Bill Simmons tweets and findings from the Pats and Boston media count for anything!

He's been testing the young secondary guys since there will be some cuts there and some UDFA's are playing well which means some might be surprising. Such a team guy, Erron!
This is a fantastic post and I am going to remember this in 2 years when Ben starts to lose his athletic ability and just starts slanging like there is no tomorrow.

bionic77

I was watching Planet Earth again (it is on Netflix) and in the shallow oceans episode they are showing an army of sea snakes in Indonesia hunting together.

It was both beautiful and terrifying.

Top Bottom