• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Harbaugh is a stand up coach who has always taken his L's with class and dignity.

tBCJdpX.gif

Roger Goodell is Vince McMahon and Bob Kraft is Linda. Pretending they are in any way separate except for storylines is pretty hilarious.

I completely believe this. This whole thing is just a swerve to make us think that Goodell is actually being tough on his buddies. The court will rule in Brady's favor and Goodell washes his hands clean and moves on.

bionic77

I bet if Brady's suspension is overturned bionic will go full retard and get permed
If this gets overturned it won't a decision saying that Brady and the Pats were innocent of any wrongdoing. It will be overturned on the basis that Goodell overreached. Basically he could get off on some legal shit.

I know that Pat fans live in denial of the truth but this is at least the 3rd time the Pats have been accused of cheating that I can think of off the top of my head. Two of those times there were penalized by the league. For all time that first thing that is going to come to everyones mind concerning the Pats is that they were cheaters. Yes true believers in New England are going to have all the usual excuses (everyone does it, this is all jealously, etc.) but thats what every guilty motherfucker says when they are caught.

The game is over my delusional my friend. The Pats are forever tainted.

As much as I hate to say it, if Tom Brady wins in court against NFL and Goodell that might be his biggest win yet lol.
NFL should have just went after Belichick as he was the overseer of the operations but Ted Wells dismissed that. NFL looks bad simple as that.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jim Wexell post

With the NFL preseason fast approaching, I wanted to share some interesting data with you from SeatGeek about the popularity of all 32 NFL teams.

For this report, we created a road draw metric, our innovative way of measuring which teams are the most popular by looking at their impact on away ticket prices. It comes as no surprise that the Packers lead the league in road draw, causing a 57 percent increase in the cost of their opponents’ tickets. Four other established franchises -- the Steelers (53 percent), Patriots (45), Cowboys (41), and Broncos (37) -- round out the top five.

The struggling Jaguars depress the prices of their opponents the most, knocking down the cost of a ticket by 24 percent. Fans looking to save money while watching their favorite team can also wait until the Buccaneers (-20), Browns (-19), Rams (-15), or Bengals (-14) come to town for large discounts.

Overall, the most expensive game on the secondary market is currently the November 26 matchup between the Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers, with a median resale price of $522. This is more than $100 above the next closest game, the November 29 matchup between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Seattle Seahawks at $420. The least expensive game is when the San Diego Chargers visit the Kansas City Chiefs with the low median resale price of $50 and a get-in price of just $23.

The most expensive team to see at home is the Seahawks, with a season-long median ticket price of $285. That ranks ahead of the median price of 239 of the league’s 256 games, and is more than double the league-wide median of $135. The cheapest median tickets, only $86, belong to the Jaguars.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 16m16 minutes ago
Dolphins defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle said the team has begun to call Ndamukong Suh "the Chief." Everyone has fallen in line.
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 15m15 minutes ago
Defensive line coach Terrell Williams praised Ndamukong Suh for his work ethic, and his intelligence. Said both make him "an elite player."
#blessed

Bowser

Jim Wexell post

The most expensive team to see at home is the Seahawks, with a season-long median ticket price of $285. That ranks ahead of the median price of 239 of the league’s 256 games, and is more than double the league-wide median of $135.

Ain't that the truth, buying 4 tix to the Panthers game at the Clink cost me a minor fortune :|

Funny enough, I bought them through SeatGeek (Grantland podcasts gave me a variety of $20 rebates to use, lol)

bionic77

You sure they're not all just saying that for fear that Suh will beat them?
If he puts in a few dirty hits against the Pats I will certainly buy his jersey and wear it proudly.

I am really looking forward to his career in the AFC East...

MechDX

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero · 26m26 minutes ago
Dolphins have nickmaned LB Jeff Luc "the Earthshaker." Kid is 255 lbs with only 10% body fat.

Dolphins winning the nickname game. #SuperBowl

Godslay

Banned
I've only had the regular, and it's actually quite good. There is a Habanero one that supposedly is even better.

I thought Billy would be pushing some garbage, I might have to order some on this recommendation.

Hello, friend. Do you have a moment to discuss the gospel of the greatest NFL QB under the age of 28? His name is Ryan Timothy Tannehill III (RT3) and if you haven't heard of him before you will soon enough.

Hahaha, well played.

Kas is one of a kind, in a good way.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If he puts in a few dirty hits against the Pats I will certainly buy his jersey and wear it proudly.

I am really looking forward to his career in the AFC East...

I'm just glad that Brady isn't too busy being suspended for being a cheat cheat cheater to play Miami both times this season

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Saw an Andrew Luck Sunday Ticket commercial last night.

I don't think acting and charm is his game. Probably because he looks like a caveman even when groomed.

Line_HTX

Clay Matthews misses 2nd straight day of practice from knee soreness.

I hope he's alright.

Saw an Andrew Luck Sunday Ticket commercial last night.

I don't think acting and charm is his game. Probably because he looks like a caveman even when groomed.

:Jnc Of course it's not his forte. Luck is UGLY as fuck.

bionic77

I'm just glad that Brady isn't too busy being suspended for being a cheat cheat cheater to play Miami both times this season
That is truly a good thing.

It is also a good thing that no one cries for cheaters when a formerly dirty player who has changed his ways accidentally injures the dirty ass cheat.

Just saying Suh, something to think about!

bionic77

fuck animu
The best shit my kids have seen is Totoro and the Kiki's Delivery Service.

I also loved Spirited Away.

The problem is not with the anime, of which we have evidence can be good. The problem is with the people in this thread who watch anime and jerk off to cartoon girls into their cartoon pillows. I am pretty certain that these guys would still be annoying and fucked up even if we outlawed all anime tomorrow.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The problem is not with the anime, of which we have evidence can be good. The problem is with the people in this thread who watch anime and jerk off to cartoon girls into their cartoon pillows. I am pretty certain that these guys would still be annoying and fucked up even if we outlawed all anime tomorrow.

I think you're being hasty with that statement since it's subjective.

It's probably safer just to ban anime.

Pepiope

He is injured and has not even practiced with the team
He was the same way in Philly, probably a reason why he wasn't brought back (along with Murray/Mathews/Sproles), but he definitely has some potential and is a nice power RB. He'll be good to go come gameday.

Top Bottom