• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
shiftyeyes.gif
Huh

Line_HTX

GOOD! There is no place here in the city of Houston where that low life fucker is welcome. Good on Bob McNair to just say NO.

Yo, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!

Pierre better not bitch out on us. He better help the fucking worst offense ever.

I think you're being hasty with that statement since it's subjective.

It's probably safer just to ban anime.

No, wienke. And for the record, I have ZERO of those "pillows" because they're a waste of money. I'd rather just buy DVD thinpaks of old shows instead.

That is truly a good thing.

It is also a good thing that no one cries for cheaters when a formerly dirty player who has changed his ways accidentally injures the dirty ass cheat.

Just saying Suh, something to think about!
Cheering on dirty hits smh, shouldn't expect anything less from scum like you.

bionic77

I think you're being hasty with that statement since it's subjective.

It's probably safer just to ban anime.
Ghibli stuff is legitimately good.

I mean football gave us Pats fans, should we ban football too?

Cheering on dirty hits smh, shouldn't expect anything less from scum like you.
Just the facts bro.

No one gets too upset when Ben is hit late or something does something dirty against him. If you don't want that kind of treatment just don't be a rapist or cheater.

Ghibli stuff is legitimately good.

I mean football gave us Pats fans, should we ban football too?

Just the facts bro.

No one gets too upset when Ben is hit late or something does something dirty against him. If you don't want that kind of treatment just don't be a rapist or cheater.
I won't even miss you when you get banned.

jakncoke

Banned
Would a totaled out car count on your credit score? Also fucking dickels at Experian claiming i have a 0 credit score even though whatever one i got in ohio said I had a score.

#BringBackRonDayne

I keeping seeing and hearing Ray Rice locally. No way in hell that happens. NONE.

ahhahahahahahha

That would be better than taking Ed Reed and getting maybe 2 good plays out of him for entertainment value. I'd love to see people defend that hire

Line_HTX

Okay, you know what? GET THE FUCK OUT Pierre Thomas. Unhelpful little fraud. Best running back available on the market all summer, my ass. What a complete joke.

Once again, Bob McNair said NO to Ray Rice. That will never happen and sure as hell will never fly with the people here.

Alternative solution: What about BenJarvus Green-Ellis? Can he help this shithole offense?

MechDX

ahhahahahahahha

That would be better than taking Ed Reed and getting maybe 2 good plays out of him for entertainment value. I'd love to see people defend that hire

Shit 2 plays would have been a positive. The only thing Reed did other than swindle 6 million from the team was being absolutely correct in his statements about the coaching staff on the way out.

bionic77

I won't even miss you when you get banned.
Considering you will be the one who will get me banned it is pretty crazy for you to suggest there was even a possibility that you could miss me.

Remorse and empathy (along with odor, general intelligence, manners, etc) are not your strongpoints.

Line_HTX

ahhahahahahahha

Ed Reed was a failed signing. Should've recognized that it would never have worked out.

Would a totaled out car count on your credit score? Also fucking dickels at Experian claiming i have a 0 credit score even though whatever one i got in ohio said I had a score.

Yikes, you totaled your car? I hope you didn't get hurt too badly.

Considering you will be the one who will get me banned it is pretty crazy for you to suggest there was even a possibility that you could miss me.

Remorse and empathy (along with odor, general intelligence, manners, etc) are not your strongpoints.
If it was up to me you would be imprisoned.

jakncoke

Banned
Depends, did the insurance company pay it off? Otherwise it'll show up as a repo.
Ye they payed it off, I owed like 7200 and did 9800 in damage or something
Ed Reed was a failed signing. Should've recognized that it would never have worked out.

Yikes, you totaled your car? I hope you didn't get hurt too badly.

Oh this was awhile back, got lucky. How many people can say they walked away from getting hit by a semi

Bowser

Okay, you know what? GET THE FUCK OUT Pierre Thomas. Unhelpful little fraud. Best running back available on the market all summer, my ass. What a complete joke.

Once again, Bob McNair said NO to Ray Rice. That will never happen and sure as hell will never fly with the people here.

Alternative solution: What about BenJarvus Green-Ellis? Can he help this shithole offense?

8mLJyGM.png

Ye they payed it off, I owed like 7200 and did 9800 in damage or something

Oh this was awhile back, got lucky. How many people can say they walked away from getting hit by a semi

Well as long as you don't owe anything it should show up as paid off by insurance on your credit report. If you try to finance something they might just require a pay off letter from your other fiance company but you shouldn't have any trouble.

Top Bottom