• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

My real question is how the fuck does he only miss 4 months for that? How are they not IRing him completely, how do they think he's back even for Week 17?

Seen some info that a complete tear from the bone is easier to repair than a strain or partial tear and with quicker recovery.

lJ7R4wr.png

He now replaces ian Rappaport as my twitter arch nemesis

He has gata levels of reading comprehension it seems, that applies to Cleveland very well.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 40s40 seconds ago
Arian Foster is going up to Philadelphia to get a second opinion on his groin injury. Surgery is tentatively scheduled for Monday. #Texans

Going to get advice from Chip and have Tebow touch it

bionic77

Org would get burned to the ground if the Texans only got one white person in return for JJ Watt.
Is Munn white? I thought she was half asian?

Do casual Packer fans also hate Munn and blame her for everything or is that just an internet thing?

And most importantly when is Rodgers going to get a role in her next movie or project? I want him to go full Hollywood.

Mindlog

http://i.imgur.com/lJ7R4wr.png

He now replaces ian Rappaport as my twitter arch nemesis
Well done.

In related news.
Bucs camp recap: Running game shines during red-zone practice
Tribune staff No practice is scheduled Wednesday, so here’s a quick look back at Day 4 of Tampa Bay Buccaneers training camp.

♦ QB Jameis Winston struggled during the blitz period for a second straight Tuesday. He was intercepted by CB Alterraun Verner on the first play and then again two plays later by LB Lavonte David.

♦  Winston, who threw three interceptions on five plays during a blitz period on Monday, settled down eventually, but only after he dialed down his throws, regularly checking the ball down to his backs.

♦ The strength of the offense Tuesday was the running game. It was for a while at least. Bucs backs dominated an early red-zone running period with Charles Sims and Bobby Rainey standing out the most.

♦ That same unit struggled near the end of practice, however, as the defense stood strong and recorded two runs stuffs and a tackle for loss on three straight plays.

♦ DT Clinton McDonald was the most impressive member of the D-line, which recorded another run stuff during two plays after recording the three straight stops.

♦ WR Kenny Bell slipped a bit. One of the most impressive players in camp the first couple days, he dropped a well-thrown pass from Winston while coming back on a sideline route.

♦ Reserve DL Lawrence Sidbury made a good case for inclusion in the D-end rotation, recording two straight QB pressures from the left edge.

♦ In addition to his pick of Winston, Verner had another pass breakup during 11-on-11 work, diving to bat away a Winston throw aimed for a back across the middle.

The Bucs return to the field at their training facility at 2:30 p.m. Thursday. The practice is open to the public.

rcummings@tampatrib.com (813) 259-7893 Twitter: @RCummingsTBO

cdyhybrid

Well done.

In related news.

♦ QB Jameis Winston struggled during the blitz period for a second straight Tuesday. He was intercepted by CB Alterraun Verner on the first play and then again two plays later by LB Lavonte David.

♦  Winston, who threw three interceptions on five plays during a blitz period on Monday, settled down eventually, but only after he dialed down his throws, regularly checking the ball down to his backs.

#championship

MechDX

So when Peyton talks to Kubes does he call him "Huggy"

Does Aaron refer to McCarthy as "Teddy bear"?

Does Brees call Payton "squee"?

squicken

But the Texans QB situation is more hopeless than CLE. If you think JFF has talent, that's hope. If you think he sucks, and everyone knows that McCown sucks, then CLE is likely going to be awful and get a high pick since their owner, coach and GM are all bad at their jobs

Houston has an easy schedule, good defense, good coach but also no one close to being even a bad NFL QB. So they will win just enough games to not get a high draft pick to take a top rated passer. They are stuck in the Bengals cycle where they have a very hard ceiling that they will never overcome unless they bottom out

MechDX

But the Texans QB situation is more hopeless than CLE. If you think JFF has talent, that's hope. If you think he sucks, and everyone knows that McCown sucks, then CLE is likely going to be awful and get a high pick since their owner, coach and GM are all bad at their jobs

Houston has an easy schedule, good defense, good coach but also no one close to being even a bad NFL QB. So they will win just enough games to not get a high draft pick to take a top rated passer. They are stuck in the Bengals cycle where they have a very hard ceiling that they will never overcome unless they bottom out

You are Nick Wright! It all makes sense now. Why do you feel the need to discuss your penis size live on the air?

Konka

Banned

Hey, Ryan Savage is going to tear it up! Unless they go with Tom Hoyer.

It's more hopeless in the sense that Browns fans shouldn't and don't have hope, whereas Texans fans went into Day 1 of camp with faint hope. By losing it, they're worse off, because Cleveland can't get any lower.

MechDX

You pretending the Texans aren't totally fucked at QB is my new favorite NFL Gaf storyline

Never said they were not I just have been clear that Mallett has upside (opinion) and a lot of unknown (fact). Now Hoyer sucks and that is fact

But of course the typical reaction here is "LOL! your team sucks! My team will be terrible!" Please forgive me oh great NFL GAF for not being a pessimistic fan and downplaying everything like a cowardly bitch.

Top Bottom