• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

ShaneB

How's your golf game going?

After a few years of not playing, my golf addiction is definitely back. Would never call myself a good golfer, but got the rust off and play pretty decently. Looking all over the area at what courses look interesting to check out. With summer hours ending soon (half day Friday), I may have to look into going golfing Sunday Mornings before Football.

Now I wish I had gone golfing when I was on vacation in St John's to see some of the lovely courses there!

bionic77

He'll end up a Steeler ;)
Would you really want your kid to end up being a pro football player?

The other pro sports seem a lot more attractive as a parent who loves his kids.

Unless your kid is a long snapper or kicker he is probably going to end up with serious head trauma from playing and it is not worth it (at least I don't think so).

jakncoke

Banned
Would you really want your kid to end up being a pro football player?

The other pro sports seem a lot more attractive as a parent who loves his kids.

Unless your kid is a long snapper or kicker he is probably going to end up with serious head trauma from playing and it is not worth it (at least I don't think so).

Im never going to have kids but in theory I dont worry about the little stuff. Thats why you have a grey bush right now, your wife has gator purses and you're balding.

bionic77

Im never going to have kids but in theory I dont worry about the little stuff. Thats why you have a grey bush right now, your wife has gator purses and you're balding.
Bald actually and thats probably more genetics (though it can't be coincidence that the remainder fell out within 9 months of having kids).

Honestly having A kid would have been nothing as my wife doesn't work. Twins was a fucking kick to the balls though. Especially as we didn't have family nearby to help out. I love being a dad though. You have to give up some other shit but that shit doesn't seem important once you have kids.

And I don't have grey hair you drunk bastard!

Line_HTX

20150803_texanstrainingcamp_btc_11.jpg

Savagery lurks behind you... >:)

20150805_texanstrainingcamp_btc_36.jpg

Watt scrambles out of the pocket out of reach of Mallet's arms.

I have some gray hairs (can't really tell because of the way I cut my hair)

:(

I'll never be bald though, my grandfather still had hair until his 90s and my dad is still going strong too.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I have some gray hairs (can't really tell because of the way I cut my hair)

:(

I'll never be bald though, my grandfather still had hair until his 90s and my dad is still going strong too.
You'll be okay. I've had some grey hair for about 17 years and I turned out fine!

Spinluck

We already had a gay athlete. Jenner did the trans angle.

Foster is now the washed up guy who is going to bask in the spotlight and represent the atheists and get ESPN some clicks.

The article read exactly like that. I can understand it to a degree, but it's just hard for me to even take ESPN at face value anymore.

What's next on the list of things that we need athletes to be the face of?

it proves that god is the reason most players are able to play an entire season without getting hurt

There has to be a God, because your organization is Satan, and Tom is Satan's anus. We all know what that makes Belicheat.

The article read exactly like that. I can understand it to a degree, but it's just hard for me to take ESPN at face value anymore.

What's next on the list of things that we need athletes to be the face of?

There has to be a God, because your organization is Satan, and Tom is Satan's anus. We all know what that makes Belicheat.
You and colts game are the literal devil and will go to hell.

Striker

Yup, sounds like the Giants alright:

Jordan Raanan ‏@JordanRaanan
Four of the #Giants original starting five offensive lineman not practicing today #giants
According to Football Outsiders’ Adjusted Games Lost (AGL) metric, the Giants have been one of the least fortunate teams in terms of being affected by injuries. Their AGL rankings for the Giants for the last five years:

2010: 22nd
2011: 26th
2012: 25th
2013: 32nd
2014: 32nd

Used to it all by now. It would be funny if it weren't already greatly annoying. Berhe and McClain seem to be out a while, too. Berhe was already competing for a Safety starting spot, but then they signed Jeromy Miles and Josh Gordy. Now Bennett Jackson seems in line to be one of the guys.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sleeping in your jeans is still the weirdest thing I've read here, and that's saying something.

It's 104 degrees out right now and the thought of sleeping in jeans is the worst. What kind of sick fuck do you have to be to sleep in jeans during this time of year?

Im sorry Kave. :(

I was possessed by the heathens and non believers in this thread.

Please.

No one is ever really sorry for making fun of the Browns.

Not only do Football players suffer more long-term injuries, their careers are pretty short on average and they make peanuts compared to BBall and Baseball players due to their shit ass union.

Only a fool would direct their freak athlete child toward being a football player.

According to Football Outsiders’ Adjusted Games Lost (AGL) metric, the Giants have been one of the least fortunate teams in terms of being affected by injuries.

Yeah but 2 SB more than makes up for it, and lets face it those were some of the luckiest wins ever

Top Bottom