• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

BigAT

The article read exactly like that. I can understand it to a degree, but it's just hard for me to even take ESPN at face value anymore.

What's next on the list of things that we need athletes to be the face of?

Next month's brave new ESPN the Magazine cover:

Jgg1wCE.jpg

Line_HTX

:Jnc DeSean Jackson seperated his shoulder in practice from a TRAINING DUMMY. No Texans player made contact with him. What was that thing he said? He was uncoverable by the likes of Revis and Sherman?

DeSean a Shit.

Striker

Yeah but 2 SB more than makes up for it, and lets face it those were some of the luckiest wins ever
Giants just matched up well with them in the first Super Bowl.

Second one, the Giants were pretty much a better team at that point with Gronk still ailing. Even though the Giants were an Eli/Cruz/Nicks/JPP team.

Josh5890

Why is Arian Foster being an aethiest news?

Because the media needs to talk about something when there is no Tom Brady news.

Personally I don't care what Foster's faith is. I am Catholic but I have friends who are aethiest. I respect everyone's right to decide their own faith. The people who call Foster a "devil-worshiper" are just ridiculous and pathetic. If anything I applaud Foster for standing up for what he believes in. As long as he doesn't attack people like myself for choosing to believe in God I will have no problem rooting for him.

MRSA

Banned
Because the media needs to talk about something when there is no Tom Brady news.

Personally I don't care what Foster's faith is. I am Catholic but I have friends who are aethiest. I respect everyone's right to decide their own faith. The people who call Foster a "devil-worshiper" are just ridiculous and pathetic. If anything I applaud Foster for standing up for what he believes in. As long as he doesn't attack people like myself for choosing to believe in God I will have no problem rooting for him.

Wait who are you?

cajunator

Banned
It's 104 degrees out right now and the thought of sleeping in jeans is the worst. What kind of sick fuck do you have to be to sleep in jeans during this time of year?

Please.

No one is ever really sorry for making fun of the Browns.

You know damned well we have AC's down here silly!

Pshhh we all know Bradford likes Rarity not Rainbow Dash!
......Kave I'll be joining you in the shame circle soon, get some hot coco ready for me.

All bout dat Fluttershy

Tebow is still a shitty qb despite how many posts you guys make realize this right?

https://youtu.be/Idx5wsH6Fys?t=672

Not Brady. This is Brady.
Since Rob Gronkowski entered the league, Brady has a 4:1 TD: INT ratio and 7.97 YPA with Gronk in the lineup. However, when Gronk is inactive, Brady has a TD: INT ratio of 2.07 and averages 6.83 YPA. He's simply an average QB without his best weapon.

Top Bottom