• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Godslay

Banned
Metal Fear, reading that Paradis and Garcia are now getting 1st team reps and are impressing. That's a good sign. Harris has locked down RT as far as I can tell. I was hoping Schofield would push him out.

The line looks like this:
Sambrailo, Garcia, Paradis, Vasquez, Harris

That left side is inexperienced, but all three have stepped up. Obviously not battle tested. Right side looks good. Harris is earning it so can't complain.

The significant part of all this ties back to the Texans. They've had the least amount of sacks in the last 4 years. 3 years of that came under Kubes, and 1 under BOB. Now whether that is the system, the talent and chemistry of the line or just the fact that they have shitty QBs so they probably ran is the question.

Either way if we could combine that with Manning's quick release, I think we've got an OL good enough to not get Manning killed.

Still have to get that experience and mistakes out early, but it's looking promising.

jakncoke

Banned
Gotta get recertified for my license then I can have some glorious Pliny.

you mean

coors_light_keg_43506d407b53bc0ff11a7b0d58b08673.jpg

bionic77

Anyone here have one of those retrocon5 things or whatever that play SNES and Genny carts or roms on a HDTV? How is it? Any better alternatives?

I would love something this that also played on a HDTV.

Anyone here have one of those retrocon5 things or whatever that play SNES and Genny carts or roms on a HDTV? How is it? Any better alternatives?

I would love something this that also played on a HDTV.

SNES and Genesis Component and S-Video mods aren't that hard to find. I got 2 nice deals on mine.

The real pain is finding a NES with HD output mod.

The little known Sharp Twin Famicom with component mod added was able to not draw too much attention and I got for under $200. NES done up with HD capability goes for $300-$400.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Dr. Dre new album, Splatoon Version 2, Republican debate with Donald Trump....don't have time to inform NFLGAF what's going on with the impending Restoration of the Roar.

Heard about Arian Foster though. That sucks

jakncoke

Banned
Dr. Dre new album, Splatoon Version 2, Republican debate with Donald Trump....don't have time to inform NFLGAF what's going on with the impending Restoration of the Roar.

Heard about Arian Foster though. That sucks

let me inform them on your behalf 6-10 record

bionic77

SNES and Genesis Component and S-Video mods aren't that hard to find. I got 2 nice deals on mine.

The real pain is finding a NES with HD output mod.

The little known Sharp Twin Famicom with component mod added was able to not draw too much attention and I got for under $200. NES done up with HD capability goes for $300-$400.
I would like the ability to play MAME games, games on the SD slot (for weird Japanese games that were ever released like SOM 3 and for the translations) and supposedly these cheap ones have save states and shit, which would come in handy for something like Rygar etc.

I barely researched it so I was coming to my you bros for some help.

I might just say fuck it and get a WiiU for SNES and Genny emulation but people seem to think the selection is Garbo (not surprising).

I just need an excuse to play these games and a way to play Tetris attack on my tv.

Top Bottom