• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Bread

Banned
Funny thing is that a lot of the people saying all modern rap sucks weren't even listening during the golden age.

Fucking hipsters.
Critics wanna mention that they miss when hip-hop was rappin'/ Motherfucker if you did then Killer Mike would be platinum

bionic77

All of today's rap is SHIT. IT'S SHIT!

90s rap forever!
It was all a dream, I used to read word up magazine. Salt and Peppa and Heavy D in the limousine.

Those were days. I don't know if it was because I was young but damn music was on point in the 90s.

RBH

you have a 3 inch cock are a cunt fuck off to your bubbles shed dont make me back hand you fucko

giphy.gif

Tom Penny

Nah y'all. Gang Starr is the best shit ever. Greatest of all time.

Fuck Guru. Premier made him yet...

“I do not wish my ex-DJ to have anything to do with my name, likeness, events, tributes etc. connected in anyway to my situation including any use of my name or circumstance for any reason and I have instructed my lawyers to enforce this,”

Metal Fear, reading that Paradis and Garcia are now getting 1st team reps and are impressing. That's a good sign. Harris has locked down RT as far as I can tell. I was hoping Schofield would push him out.

The line looks like this:
Sambrailo, Garcia, Paradis, Vasquez, Harris

That left side is inexperienced, but all three have stepped up. Obviously not battle tested. Right side looks good. Harris is earning it so can't complain.

The significant part of all this ties back to the Texans. They've had the least amount of sacks in the last 4 years. 3 years of that came under Kubes, and 1 under BOB. Now whether that is the system, the talent and chemistry of the line or just the fact that they have shitty QBs so they probably ran is the question.

Either way if we could combine that with Manning's quick release, I think we've got an OL good enough to not get Manning killed.

Still have to get that experience and mistakes out early, but it's looking promising.

Yeah, like you said o-line will be fine. Peyton said that he isn't really worried about o-line concerns. Ty Sambrailo is apparently getting rave reviews and he is versatile. But he has a tough job against those pass rushers but I think he could hold his own. According to DT, Manning is throwing better, but again they say this every year. Yeah, interesting fact about Texans O-line didn't know that.they have talent though and in pass protection they were good at times for QBs like Case but didnt Schaub lose a piece of his ear?

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, like you said o-line will be fine. Peyton said that he isn't really worried about o-line concerns. Ty Sambrailo is apparently getting rave reviews and he is versatile. But he has a tough job against those pass rushers but I think he could hold his own. According to DT, Manning is throwing better, but again they say this every year. Yeah, interesting fact about Texans O-line didn't know that.they have talent though and in pass protection they were good at times for QBs like Case but didnt Schaub lose a piece of his ear?

Still has to be tested, and it's always the last squad to come around. So far so good though.

They do say that every year. He has a different trainer / methods this year so hopefully that, and limiting him will allow him to be consistently strong all season.

Schaub did lose a piece of his ear. It was pretty much a dirty hit by Joe Mays, plenty late after the play. Running and TE sets with help to relieve that pressure as well.

Now if we can patch up this DL, we should be okay.

Miller High Life is good though. My favorite of the cheaper beers.

They had a study recently where worm's life spans were dramatically increased by giving them alcohol. Jak is going to live forever.
I remember the first time I had miller high life before I was 21 I thought it was the greatest thing ever. But I was drinking things like natty light, whatever we could get lol. I remember 4 Locos *PUKES .... Jak still drinks them.

Godslay

Banned
I remember the first time I had miller high life before I was 21 I thought it was the greatest thing ever. But I was drinking things like natty light, whatever we could get lol. I remember 4 Locos *PUKES .... Jak still drinks them.

It's still good brother. I actually like some of the cheaper light beers over some of the craft beers.

Nothing like opening up a couple of ice cold Bud Lights on the back porch and pretending to Stone Cold Stunner your wife!

BTW, HBO Now added Chromecast support today. So right in time for Hard Knocks.

Top Bottom