• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

He is a joke and shouldn't be anywhere near politics.

My favorite thing Huffington Post ever did was announce that news they post about him as long as he's "running" would be in the Entertainment section of their site

Not even Huffington Post takes him seriously. Like...it's not impossible to fall lower than that, but it's pretty hard

Line_HTX

My favorite thing Huffington Post ever did was announce that news they post about him as long as he's "running" would be in the Entertainment section of their site

Not even Huffington Post takes him seriously. Like...it's not impossible to fall lower than that, but it's pretty hard

EVEN Beck's show banned any mention of him. Complete total silence out of disgust.

cajunator

Banned
How is Trump any more ridiculous than the rest of the clowns for the Republican party?

Trump just tells it like it is, whether people like what hes saying or not. I dont think that will earn him a nomination, but he earns my respect as an actual free thinker.

Grexeno

Trump just tells it like it is, whether people like what hes saying or not. I dont think that will earn him a nomination, but he earns my respect as an actual free thinker.
hjor5Ya.jpg

Line_HTX

Yeah, there are things that I didn't like from him, but at least he's upfront about it and not dancing around like the other boring politicians.

all of them are lying. Trump is just an entertaining liar.
Do you think theres a single politician who tells the truth?

A less racist, idiotic version of the truth that won't drag this country to fucken hell? Yes I do believe so. Don't tell me you're one of those "They are all the same" folks...

Godslay

Banned
answer Alex Smith.

Seems about right. You know who else had Alex Smith level stats? Matt Cassell that one year he played in place of Brady.

I was thinking he had some masterpiece season, but really it was mediocre stats. Good for him, but just average overall.

I'm fine with that aspect of him as well.

The problem is a President can't really do that. Or maybe they can. Nixon and LBJ didn't really give a fuck. Said what they thought once they got in there.

cajunator

Banned
A less racist, idiotic version of the truth that won't drag this country to fucken hell? Yes I do believe so. Don't tell me you're one of those "They are all the same" folks...

Theyre all the same. Sorry.

I dont like a single one of them.
I dont trust a word that a single one of them says.

Godslay

Banned
Cajun isn't wrong though.

All those guys are pretty much political corpses.

Trump is an idiot as well, but you have to respect someone who tells you their perspective without being afraid he's going to lose some contest.

I don't find anyone on the D side exactly inspiring either. Obama seemed like the last candidate that was pragmatic and somewhat inspiring. Just a shitty field altogether so far.

hey look it's cajun's dad!

:jnc

Alright lets leave politics out of here...lets continue Meet the Cheerleaders!
Eps11

Courtney
4th Year Vet
Hometown:
Plantation, Fl
Favorite Karaoke song:
Ja Rule - Mesmerized

Trump is an idiot as well, but you have to respect someone who tells you their perspective without being afraid he's going to lose some contest.

I don't find anyone on the D side exactly inspiring either. Obama seemed like the last candidate that was pragmatic and somewhat inspiring. Just a shitty field altogether so far.

That's a little different than "They are all the same", they sure as fuck aren't. One side is actually very dangerous

A racist like Trump shouldn't be anywhere near the presidency.

cajunator

Banned

Exactly. Its the same thing EVERY SINGLE ELECTION.
Same party lines. Same tired issues. Same stances. Same faces. Same demographics. Same arguments. Same talking points. Same debates. Same fucking everything. Ad nauseam. Sorry Im just bored of it. Infrastructure will continue failing. People will keep being killed in outrageous ways. We will still have the same enemies. China will still lagh to the bank. Its all the same. Doesnt matter if you elect a democrat or republican. Nothing is going to change drastically until a strong third party shows up.

I didnt say Trump is brilliant or anything, just that he speaks his mind and doesnt try to sugarcoat every issue to appeal to the other side. He doesnt give a fuck. Does that make a good president? No it doesnt. But its fun to watch!

Top Bottom