• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Tom Penny

no DM it's a different generic blonde girl

I prefer Brunettes

f.gif

Exactly. Its the same thing EVERY SINGLE ELECTION.
Same party lines. Same tired issues. Same stances. Same faces. Same demographics. Same arguments. Same talking points. Same debates. Same fucking everything. Ad nauseam. Sorry Im just bored of it. Infrastructure will continue failing. People will keep being killed in outrageous ways. We will still have the same enemies. China will still lagh to the bank. Its all the same. Doesnt matter if you elect a democrat or republican. Nothing is going to change drastically until a strong third party shows up.

I didnt say Trump is brilliant or anything, just that he speaks his mind and doesnt try to sugarcoat every issue to appeal to the other side. He doesnt give a fuck. Does that make a good president? No it doesnt. But its fun to watch!

That's the fucken problem, nobody gives a shit, if people actually cared about policy and voted in their local elections the political landscape of this country would be completely different. There are enough non voters out there that would completely turn this country on it's head if they got out and vote, even just a fraction of them. I'm not even a US Citizen yet and I care more and I'm better informed about upcoming elections and issues then the people that are given the right to vote and make decisions on how this country is ran just because they were born here. Fuck that, start giving a shit and maybe things will actually change.

Edit: Gat damn tom penny

Godslay

Banned
That's a little different than "They are all the same", they sure as fuck aren't. One side is actually very dangerous

If you believe in the system, then the President is limited. He or She can only be so dangerous if congress isn't asleep at the wheel. That's why the people you vote for on the local level are more important in the grand scheme of things.

A racist like Trump shouldn't be anywhere near the presidency.

He shouldn't be the President, but I wish more politicians would kick the facade and just shoot straight like Trump. Say what you really feel as opposed to bullshitting. It will never happen though, there's too much science behind it now.

Exactly. Its the same thing EVERY SINGLE ELECTION.
Same party lines. Same tired issues. Same stances. Same faces. Same demographics. Same arguments. Same talking points. Same debates. Same fucking everything. Ad nauseam. Sorry Im just bored of it. Infrastructure will continue failing. People will keep being killed in outrageous ways. We will still have the same enemies. China will still lagh to the bank. Its all the same. Doesnt matter if you elect a democrat or republican. Nothing is going to change drastically until a strong third party shows up.

I didnt say Trump is brilliant or anything, just that he speaks his mind and doesnt try to sugarcoat every issue to appeal to the other side. He doesnt give a fuck. Does that make a good president? No it doesnt. But its fun to watch!

It wouldn't hurt to have more options, I can agree with that.

You think Trump would get a selfie with KK and Kanye?

CLxszRcUEAAKpO0.jpg

Well now I'm definitely voting for Trump.

bionic77

I prefer Brunettes

f.gif
This is a masterpiece of cinematography, lighting, costume and the posing by the model.

The way she pulls up the shirt so that you can see part of her navel and barely there underwear while also pulling down on the shirt so you can see here giant tits. And the casual confidence she exhibits while winking and making what I would describe as a cute face/smirk.

Everyone involved in this has a perfect understanding of what excites the heterosexual male.

I am sure they will all sell a lot of video games, boner pills and caffeinated drinks before it is all said and done.

bionic77

The Patriots never said my people were murderers and rapists.
The same Patriots that vetted and then drafted Hernandez?

The same Patriots that deny videotaping the Rams and other teams illegally up to and until they were caught and punished? The same Pats that are now caught up in another scandal involving cheating?

Oh wait the Pats didn't intentionally balls and it leads to no competitive advantage according to the Pats think tank in the cheating page on OT? Remember those stats about fumbling which were torn apart by Pats fans? Apparently 538 thinks something stinks in Foxboro...

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/fivethirtyeight-dissects-the-deflategate-report/

The same Patriots that vetted and then drafted Hernandez?

The same Patriots that deny videotaping the Rams and other teams illegally up to and until they were caught and punished? The same Pats that are now caught up in another scandal involving cheating?

Oh wait the Pats didn't intentionally balls and it leads to no competitive advantage according to the Pats think tank in the cheating page on OT? Remember those stats about fumbling which were torn apart by Pats fans? Apparently 538 thinks something stinks in Foxboro...

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/fivethirtyeight-dissects-the-deflategate-report/
Oh ok. Those are totally the same thing as saying racist things.

DMczaf

This is a masterpiece of cinematography, lighting, costume and the posing by the model.

The way she pulls up the shirt so that you can see part of her navel and barely there underwear while also pulling down on the shirt so you can see here giant tits. And the casual confidence she exhibits while winking and making what I would describe as a cute face/smirk.

Everyone involved in this has a perfect understanding of what excites the heterosexual male.

I am sure they will all sell a lot of video games, boner pills and caffeinated drinks before it is all said and done.

*thumbs up*

bionic77

Not that type of thirst my friend.

The type of thirst that Miyuki has towards Onii-sama.

praise him!
I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't want to.

Keep this a place that is friendly to real men.

The animu's can all congregate in some other thread and shit it up.

Football and anime are like water and oil, the Patriots and fair play, and Michael Jordan and hair. They don't fucking belong together so stop trying to make it happen. It is unnatural and wrong. Like Gata on a larger scale.

Syrinx

I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't want to.

Keep this a place that is friendly to real men.

The animu's can all congregate in some other thread and shit it up.

Football and anime are like water and oil, the Patriots and fair play, and Michael Jordan and hair. They don't fucking belong together so stop trying to make it happen. It is unnatural and wrong. Like Gata on a larger scale.

image.php

Syrinx

I am going to sleep now because I have to work in the morning.

But Syrinx I don't like the perceived tone of your quote so you can go and eat a bag of underinflated dicks.

All I'm saying is that you should have replaced 'hair' with something like 'proper shower etiquette'.

Top Bottom