• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Milchjon

Love ya, bros.

Have some fluff

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Malalaw

Just did me some grocery shopping, spent 60 bucks and got all I need for the next couple weeks. Now to nap before work!

Gigglepoo

"KTVU ‏@KTVU 1m1 minute ago
.@RAIDERS confirm that QB legend #KenStabler has NOT passed away despite rumors/reports"

Stabler lives!

cajunator

Banned
Go to Northwest Arkansas sometime

I'm also struggling to remember a time I couldn't get the ice cream I wanted at a damn walmart.

Now I'm agreeing with gata, god damn it.

to be fair, when I go its around midnight.
Kind of nice because theres no People of walmart in there at midnight.

MRSA

Banned
Target has attractive females, but I do 85% of my shopping on Amazon. Will probably do grocery shopping through Amazon soon as well. Because I'm a lazy fuck.

Target has attractive females, but I do 85% of my shopping on Amazon. Will probably do grocery shopping through Amazon soon as well. Because I'm a lazy fuck.

There are just some things I need right away that I can't wait for Amazon even with free two day shipping, especially for my cats. Plus I get a nice discount with my red card and cartwheel app

MRSA

Banned
I am reminded that konka is going to make an attempt to immigrate back to the United States of America, isn't he on the no fly list for relinquishing his citizenship?

EDIT: I get free same day delivery if I place orders of $35 or more on Amazon, they literally make it so I can be a lazy fuck. USA! USA! USA!

Top Bottom