• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Gobias

Banned
Hour long talk team talk about how we need to push more Target Red Cards and make a better work environment. Retail is the worst.

You want some of this stuff friend

d4237193a453d02105ac5c9470ed55e6.jpg

Granted its Taiwanese but the Chinese will tell you they're simply in denial.
Where?

Where can I eat this?

Tell me now.

Gator was right about you, you're a full blown communist. You support Canadian football, you don't dance, and you hate just about everything. You're lazy to the point you do grocery shopping online.

You're a communist buddy.

This thread is full of nothing but commies, and hitlers.

MRSA

Banned
Gator was right about you, you're a full blown communist. You support Canadian football, you don't dance, and you hate just about everything. You're lazy to the point you do grocery shopping online.

You're a communist buddy.

This thread is full of nothing but commies, and hitlers.

Agreeing with Gator means you're senile and cannot make your own decisions.

Sorry friend.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This CFL game, lmao, the kicker is getting publicity because he's got a hot wife.

Say what you want about our neighbors up north but I've always loved the fact that they hold it down with real football. The rules may be somewhat different but during this post basketball, pre football, baseball only summer drought but I wouldn't mind watching some Canadian football right now.

NFL should look to expand to Canada before it expands to Europe (keep the Bills in Buffalo though)

Agreeing with Gator means you're senile and cannot make your own decisions.

Sorry friend.

Stop trying to change the subject!

2 people have agreed with me today.

Soon I will become king.

King of the toilet we know...

Say what you want about our neighbors up north but I've always loved the fact that they hold it down with real football. The rules may be somewhat different but during this post basketball, pre football, baseball only summer drought but I wouldn't mind watching some Canadian football right now.

NFL should look to expand to Canada before it expands to Europe (keep the Bills in Buffalo though)

Another traitor.... deport Kas to Canada too. Maybe in Canada Stafford's baby dick would be considered big.

squicken

:/

I like him. I think he's probably Top 10, but when I think elite, I typically think Brady, Manning (you know which), Brees, Rodgers, and maybe Roethlisberger (but I think he'll never be as good as he was from 2005-2010). I think Newton, Wilson, and possibly Kaepernick are on their way. I honestly feel Flacco is in there among those quarterbacks. The thing with Flacco is he is good during the season, but seems to be a whole different beast once the playoffs come around. So, yeah I think Flacco can be (and has at times been) elite. I think, as last year showed, he had a good system in place. I'm happy Trestmann's system is essentially the same as Kubiak's.

Welcome.

Pretty good take on Flacco but that still won't satisfy our resident Flacco denier and Ravens fan

I think a big thing people take for granted with Flacco is that he never gets injured. He's so tall he never takes head shots and he seems to have the Eli Manning Gumby-limbs when being dragged down

Top Bottom