• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

jakncoke

Banned
No, I'll manage, I already barely ever sleep.

Also no, not running away from anything. I have a kid on the way in a month from now and I'm trying to make as much money as I can to make sure he has all he needs and then some. It won't be all that bad, as the second job is only 3 nights a week. But I have PTO at both jobs now, retirement plan at one, 401k at the other, and benefits that cover pretty much anything.

Nice man

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You will be right beside me fellow Texan fan

Hey I'm not a fan just because I can't stand the Cowboys...

And I hate the fact that the Colts are wasting Andrew Luck..

And there's literally no reason for a Packer fan to dislike the Texans...

Hmm.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good news, everyone. Met with my accountant and gave myself a raise!

401-Trading-Places-quotes.gif

402-Trading-Places-quotes.gif

MechDX

Hey I'm not a fan just because I can't stand the Cowboys...

And I hate the fact that the Colts are wasting Andrew Luck..

And there's literally no reason for a Packer fan to dislike the Texans...

Hmm.

The Squickening........it begins.

MechDX

Today is Bungie day. A day usually reserved for Bungie to reward players with cool in game items, maps and or playlists (HALO).

Today what do they give us? A reminder we didn't grind enough in Destiny to get a free emblem which when you do finish grinding you get in two months........

Bread

Banned
Today is Bungie day. A day usually reserved for Bungie to reward players with cool in game items, maps and or playlists (HALO).

Today what do they give us? A reminder we didn't grind enough in Destiny to get a free emblem which when you do finish grinding you get in two months........
Halo>Destiny, stop trying to fight it.

Shut your mouth and get back to suckling Bungie's teat.

BigAT

I'm sure you will be showing your displeasure and not purchasing Taken King or anymore DLC going forward?

MechDX

Think I am going to buy Fable Trilogy for $15 during the XBL sale. Always wanted to play Fable Anniversary.

Mass Effect is also $5 and is backwards compatible on the One. Worth it?

MechDX

I had so much fun with the Destiny beta last year. But thank goodness I didn't buy the full game.

I fully understand and agree about all the shit the game gets. It has fucked me over personally quite a few times but the gameplay is REALLY damn good.

The thing that makes me angriest about it are issues that PSO on Dreamcast did right way back in 2000

Respect

I fully understand and agree about all the shit the game gets. It has fucked me over personally quite a few times but the gameplay is REALLY damn good.

The thing that makes me angriest about it are issues that PSO on Dreamcast did right way back in 2000

I agree, it plays great...too bad everything else is shit :(

Oh man, the gameplay in the beta was spot on most of the time. Played it almost non-stop.
But I also knew I was gonna be busy once it would come out and wouldn't have time to do all the extra stuff and fall behind. Then having to pay all that money for all that lackluster extra content. No thank you.

Top Bottom