• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

His time has passed, though. We should all welcome the great Kevin De Bruyne.

WwVUbU0.gif

Malalaw

Sometimes I just want to watch this thread burn. Gets to the point where I don't visit it for a bit. Which sucks cause its my favorite part of GAF :(

ampere

That guy with the avatar of the best QB in the league and a straight laced individual who does things the right way? Yes Russell Wilson deserves fanboys. I am glad we agree on that

Wussle not having sex with his gf because of his delusional view of reality is "doing things the right way"? Tell me more, friend!

I promise to never post baseball again if we can ALL agree Milana is just another chick that Cajun smashed.

Done

So let it be know that on this 7th day of July, 2015 Milana will forever be known as an average looking girl that Cajun squeeed on.

There, baseball is now outlawed.

Should anyone break this new law, they will be punished to be BFFs with gata for life.

Malalaw

Let's challenge each other. Let us go a whole day without posting anime, generic women, baseball and any other sport that isn't football. One day. Could it happen?

probably not

Done

So let it be know that on this 7th day of July, 2015 Milana will forever be known as an average looking girl that Cajun squeeed on.

There, baseball is now outlawed.

Good. No more Milana talk, no more womens or mens soccer talk, no more baseball, no more animu.

FOOTBALL ONLY!

Women in very little clothing can stay.

Top Bottom