• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MRSA

Banned
Done

So let it be know that on this 7th day of July, 2015 Milana will forever be known as an average looking girl that Cajun squeeed on.

There, baseball is now outlawed.

Should anyone break this new law, they will be punished to be BFFs with gata for life.

I will find you and long ball your balls for making such a false statement.

1SprlDC.gif

We didn't vote on such a matter you dictating communist.

My vote cancels out your vote so fuck you.

The agreement doesn't stop you from talking about Milana*, just acknowledging that she is an average looking girl that Cajun squeeed on.

*Despite Western's best efforts at amending the offer after it was accepted.

I'm sorry its going to NFLGAF Supreme Court where I am chief justice of fuckin freedom, this is highly unconstitutional and bad law. Overthrown.

Shouldn't you be out failing an exam? I'll go drag Bionic out of whatever cave he's in to challenge and we'll keep this in courts indefinitely!

Malalaw

Man, just when you think you are feeling alot better, shit hits you again. FFS. I was looking foward to eating some actual food tonight.

MRSA

Banned
Shouldn't you be out failing an exam? I'll go drag Bionic out of whatever cave he's in to challenge and we'll keep this in courts indefinitely!

Actually you're right, I have an exam tonight, I'll quickly finish and watch the USA curb stomp Honduras.
No I won't, men's soccer sucks, fuck you Confrontation

evelyn-taft.gif

Hey bitches Robot League is out today, now I can't really play too much until next Friday (Finals) but let me know who gets it so we can play (Free on PS+)

Patriots won 12 games last season.

The Oakland Raiders won 11....

When combining all the last 3 season.

Like Drake said : Bench players talking like starters I hate it.

MRSA

Banned
Last I checked the record books, the Pats have 4.

And I checked the math, and it's 1 more than the Raiders.

AR-312049918.jpg

Dutch I know English is your second language but I looked up "legitimate" for you:

legitimate
adjective le·git·i·mate \li-ˈji-tə-mət\

: allowed according to rules or laws

: real, accepted, or official

: fair or reasonable

ampere

Dutch I know English is your second language but I looked up "legitimate" for you:

legitimate
adjective le·git·i·mate \li-ˈji-tə-mət\

: allowed according to rules or laws

: real, accepted, or official

: fair or reasonable

anul3eJ.gif

They were all allowed and official

What now boi

Top Bottom