• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

zychi

Banned
Still gotta respect those ups

e: A Han Solo movie for 2018? Seems like playing with fire to plan anything that far in advance

Why? It won't have Ford as the lead, and its not different than the 90 boring ass Marvel movies they have planned (besides GOTG and next Capt America)

zychi

Banned
...Spider-man.

Not sold on it yet. It's right below the 2 I mentioned as my anticipated Marvel movie. But Spidey showing up first in someone else's movie (probably the next Cap movie) is gonna kill my hype.

We've had 5 Spidey movies since 2002. I love the character, but I'm kinda burnt out.

Message from President Grover Cleveland

33876-wide.jpg

Good evening, NFL-GAF.

In light of the fuckery on the last page, I'm making some changes.

A) DM is a negligent king and has failed us all. He's being stripped of his throne effective immediately.

B) No more anime. No more men's or women's soccer. No more baseball. We have threads for those. Go find brother rando in the MLB thread for example. Less Milana.

C) #DisrespectThursday is outlawed. Its #DisrespectEveryDamnDay now motherfuckers.

FUCK THE PATS
FUCK THE FALCONS

We Animus here must sign a treaty to not post any gifs of Monster Musume, Prison School or Bikini Warriors in this place. Doing so will break MRSA and cause him to literally burn down this thread with everyone inside it.

MRSA

Banned
I don't recall electing Grover to be president, but I'm high or drunk 80% of the time so I'll allow it.

Message from President Grover Cleveland

In light of the fuckery on the last page, I'm making some changes.

B) No more anime. No more men's or women's soccer. No more baseball. We have threads for those. Go find brother rando in the MLB thread for example. Less Milana.

Its #DisrespectEveryDamnDay now motherfuckers.

Disrespect

Every

Damn

Day

This is us getting back to our roots. Football and shit talk.

I support all of this.

andthebeatgoeson

Got people on Facebook presenting Russell Wilson as the pope since he's not having sex. Like, really? If he was about that Christian life, he wouldn't have divorced his wife. I'm not a saint but let's not elevate him.

Recent divorce and no sex just means his game is wack or he trying to avoid the trap. Or lots of head.

I wonder if the Browns run a free jersey exchange program every time they draft a new QB of the future.

These Nike jerseys ain't cheap. I'm not trying to pay a $100 annual bill because of the Browns' ineptitude.

Top Bottom