• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Seeing conflicting views on if Honey Badger will play tonight but the decision is ultimately his. I think he'll be ready to go for week 1 if he doesn't play tonight but it'd be nice for him to get that first hit out of the way coming back from an injury before the games count.

squicken

Look what Trestman has done with Fales. Biggest talent gap in all of football is offensive coaching. There are just so few guys that are good at it.

TheFatOne

That was some nice touch on that pass from Jimmy. Paysinger was totally lost on that.
He's a little slow on reads,zones in on receivers a little as well but that's to be expected from a rookie. Really impressed with JAG so far. Good touch on the ball,poised,and good arm strength. Who knows he might be the real deal but way too early to tell.

If you like the game get the season pass. The dlc maps are all fantastic.

Alright, I will just get the season pass right now. Do you play it on Xbox One or PC?

I don't know the situation with your offensive line and how badly you guys need Mankins, but Tim Wright was actually a pretty good player last year as an undrafted rookie and I could see him doing well with you guys.

Well that was just surprising to hear at this time of the year. Didn't even see this coming.

MRSA

Banned
alex-morgan_04.jpg

Freedom

who is this idiot texans announcer? why does he think the texans would have gotten the ball back after recovering their own fumble on a failed 4th down conversion?

Tamanon

Banned
Guys, looking at how Texas A&M is rolling tonight and how Manziel has done.....maybe he was really Johnny System after all.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Loving the improved Texans special teams play. It's been years since Ive seen it.

Now just stuck with watching god awful QB's.

Oozer3993

Wonderful. This game is gonna be the equivalent of missing one daily dose of your skin rash medicine. After that series, the Browns are never gonna be able to get rid of Johnny Football.

Top Bottom