• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

lol these texans announcers are hilarious.

"WELL i mean there's a call against the texans that the niners didn't get called for earlier!"

(3 yard gain for savage after escaping a collapsing pocket) OMFG INCREDIBLE!

(3 yard gain for a first down after escaping a collapsing pocket for blame) WELL you dont want your QB having to run there

alex-morgan_04.jpg

Freedom

bpoQcNE.jpg

True north strong and free.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol these texans announcers are hilarious.

"WELL i mean there's a call against the texans that the niners didn't get called for earlier!"

(3 yard gain for savage after escaping a collapsing pocket) OMFG INCREDIBLE!

(3 yard gain for a first down after escaping a collapsing pocket for blame) WELL you dont want your QB having to run there

As annoying as your coach :)

TheFatOne

It's really laughable that these Pats announcers would actually want Mallet to start if Brady ever got hurt simply because he has more experience in the system. The dude has looked terrible since they drafted him. At least JAG can throw the ball accurately.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Gabbert threw a td... vomits.

Gabbert > Case and Savage :( End of days.

Matrix

Case :( the dream is over

Savage future

Matrix

wow nice D...

._______.

We have the worst fucking QB's. Gonna be a long FG season.

Savage playing whole second half! Prepare yourself FMT....

i'm terrified of a man who is bald at the age of 24 and who has a 4.3 YPA average.

now look at our backups:

rsz_jaguars_camp_football.jpg

look at that gorgeous hair! i'm not gay but it is safe to say that i would let blaine "gabbert" me if you know what i mean. in addition to his great looks, he has more TD's than loser kap this pre-season.

now you take a look at our other backup josh johnson. here is the only thing you need to see:

that is his current QB rating. good luck with your qb's, all of whom are haunted by the ghost of shoob!

RBH

i'm terrified of a man who is bald at the age of 24 and who has a 4.3 YPA average.

now look at our backups:

look at that gorgeous hair! i'm not gay but it is safe to say that i would let blaine "gabbert" me if you know what i mean. in addition to his great looks, he has more TD's than loser kap this pre-season.

now you take a look at our other backup josh johnson. here is the only thing you need to see:

that is his current QB rating. good luck with your qb's, all of whom are haunted by the ghost of shoob!
:lol

now look at our backups:

:jnc

Top Bottom